Jo's Spangletastic Jibberings- a Joyous Journey

Wow! I'm on my iPhone and can't type on this thing very fast - but I definitely didn't want to read that and run!

So very very proud of you Jo! You did so amazingly well to resist that burger. :clap: Just keep a close watch on your thoughts over the next couple of days cos you won't be clear of the 'danger zone' until maybe Wednesday. :)

Brilliant usage of the wide road! :happy096:

Last edited:
Hi Jo, I've missed you! Glad you had a lovely time :)

That's why I love Linda Spangle, it's not black & white, cheat or be 100%, right or wrong, good or bad, it's FOOD! Everyone needs to eat, it's about making good choices, eating for the right reasons & enjoying your life!

I'm so proud of you, you're doing great xx

Thanks ladies. All is ok. I think

Day two back on the narrow path. Wearing a NEXT size 12 skirt that has evaded me since about September and feeling good. Another stone will do me I think and I am quite enjoying the fact that I can pause and restart ok.

You fine people are responsible for that total shift in my fattitude. I think I just coined a new phrase.....mwah xx

Feeling SO Fantastic right now I bet!!! You had a little trip to the dark side, saw it 'aint that dark and rationalised the burger calling your name. Bloody well done!

I cant stop either, but wanted to say Job well done Jo!

Evening all....another fly by.....

Day seven on spangle land

*-Today's Tasks-*
1.Tell yourself "I can do it" at least 10 times. Use this to cheerlead yourself through the entire day!

Did it....especially on my run this evening. Really worked and have had 100 percent day. Yeeeeeay.*

2.In your notebook, write "I can do it because..." then add a few supportive phrases such as "I'm capable of doing anything."

Ok, here goes. My cheerleadery chant thing go more like 'Jo, Jo you are great you can walk straight past that cake'

'Jo, Jo here we go, we are on the narrow road'

'come on Jo Jo you can nail it, hunger is just what you make it'

'look at Jo, she's no ninny. She is on the road to skinny'

3.Read your phrases often, using them to reinforce your goals and build your enthusiasm.

Do you know what.....I think I just might!!

Stayed on track 100 % for 2 days now

Ran 3 miles tonight and loved it

WI Thursday

Come on, ladies :)*

Xxx

Ok ladies, had a fairly big hiccup today (a wagamamma sized hiccup to be precise). Tomorrow is another day and officially day one of 100 for me but......Please can I have some cheerleading as feeling quite guilty and down right now :( xxxx

Absolutely!

:party0011: :party0011: Go Katie! Go Katie! :party0011: :party0011:
:party0011: :party0011: You're going to shed some weight-y! :party0011: :party0011:​

Ok ladies, had a fairly big hiccup today (a wagamamma sized hiccup to be precise). Tomorrow is another day and officially day one of 100 for me but......Please can I have some cheerleading as feeling quite guilty and down right now :( xxxx

Katie Kaye!! Katie Kaye!! Don't let those noodles spoil yer day!!

Katie! Katie! You's the best!! You'll pass that wagamamma test!!

Katie! Katie! Don't look back!! Get back on that Cambridge track!!!

Ahem
:eek:

LOL! You crack me up :D

Where's mine then :D :D

Lol! Thankyou everyone! Believe it or not that has actually worked to keep me on track. Having had a huge meal yesterday my stomach is clamouring for more and my workmates kept saying 'oh go on, you've got to eat! ' there are jelly babies in the kitchen too. I have just gone and bought some chicken and a coffees to try and quell the hunger. Think ss would be pushing it today!! Notes for day one of spangling coming up my lovely cheerleaders! X

LOL! You crack me up :D

Where's mine then :D :D

Princess Carla, you're the best!! You passed the Cambridge Diet test!

Lovely Carla is nearly done!! She's got her SIZE 10 dresses on!

Our Carla never whines! She's enjoyed her lovely Cambridge times....

Go lady!!!

Xx

Jumping from La Spagle day 9 to 41....

Just a quickie ladies

I've decided to jump days 10 to 40 for one because they are about eating....I don't feel able to fully engage when on SS!

So I'll come back to those when I reach target and start eating again.

Day 41 is about motivation, which is timely!!

1.In your notebook, write the words "Motivation is a choice." Focus on accepting and believing this.

Motivation is a choice (I.e it ain't going to drop out of the sky onto my head....I have to make the choice)

2.Write down a few tricks and ideas that have helped boost your motivation in the past.

Having a goal, an event, trying something new.

Perhaps best of all....not thinking about it, just doing it! Helped by La Spangle....not focussing on how I feel just doing it. I was tired after work tonight but I out those thoughts out of my head and thought 'just do it'. I ran. Yeah.

3.Do at least one of these today. For example, you might set your exercise shoes in front of the door to help motivate you to take your walk.

3.Do at least one of these today. For example, you might set your exercise shoes in front of the door to help motivate you to take your walk.

I did....I knew ai was going to run and I banned thoughts of how I felt. The run was great. 3 miles.

Anyway....first WI for 2 weeks to tomorrow. Am nervous because I don't feel that much has happened. Hve had two full days off in 2 weeks but other than that been jolly committed. We'll see

Later honey pies xxxx

Here's our Jo
Just watch her Go
She loves the spangle
To help her waist band dangle
She has helped us all get through the day
And she is always positive come what may
Full of love it always seems
Now watch her fit into those sexy Jeans

Haha couldn't resist xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I liked those 40+ days, very informative!

Good luck for WI xx

How was WI Jo? Xxx

4 pounds.....woo hoo. That was for 2 weeks but am really chuffed. That means I have lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks and am 13 from target. Yay. I'll post better tomorrow. Thanks for asking chick xxxx

Oh well done. Hope u liked the Poem I did for ya haha. Not long now and you'll be at target xxx

Back