Journey back to goal

Good morning, 4th day back on plan and feeling good. Weighed this morning and back down to lowest since having Skylar which is 188. I’ve set a target of 20lbs loss by mid July, it’s just over 2lbs per week, really hope I can do it as I’ll fit into 90% of my clothes then.

I’m going to try and post on here every morning to help keep me on track. Also my friend next door and another friend are struggling so we’re all messaging each other to help us stay motivated.

knee still really sore so doing exercise that’s does involve my knee. Off to my 100sit ups in a min x x

End of day 4 back on plan and I’m feeling great. Hubby decided to order a curry and I said no without hesitation. Motivation is high. I tried to not weigh for a month but it wasn’t for me. I think until I get to goal, I need to weigh often, maybe every other day. I’ll see.

Ive been really good at sticking to syns so far, don’t want to go over any day as it’s so easy to have more once I’ve gone over.

Im only 20.5lbs from the 11s 😀 I cant what to be back in the 11s

x x

Day 5 back on plan. Weighed again and same as yesterday. Maybe I’ll weigh everyday, I think this is ok if I deal with the number ok, if it’s gone up the remain on plan etc. See how it goes.
I’m feeling pretty good about my body which I love as I’ve never felt good about it unless I’m at goal or almost at goal 😀🥰

have a good day. Almost a week on plan 💪

Few pics of my beautiful girl 💗🥰

Attachments

• 20BA3ADD-1EF9-4EF3-9617-832DE624401B.jpeg
    20BA3ADD-1EF9-4EF3-9617-832DE624401B.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 4
  • CFDFA5FD-FB77-4768-BF6C-00E1F91313B6.jpeg
    CFDFA5FD-FB77-4768-BF6C-00E1F91313B6.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2425D4FA-3ABC-4AE9-B4E5-B0C7EC885985.jpeg
    2425D4FA-3ABC-4AE9-B4E5-B0C7EC885985.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 4
My knee is feeling loads better today after my fall last week. I’ve been cleaning and walking without crutches. Fingers crossed it remains this way 🤞 I hate having to rest. Downstairs of my house is so tidy and clean, hubby and older kids have been trying to tidy but don’t do as much as I would.

breakfast and lunch on plan, I’m having steak, poached eggs and veg for dinner. No syns yet today. I’ve decided to have a big drink of water when I fancy something off plan, it’s working well so far.

I really want to be 187 tomorrow 🤞 a new lowest weight since having Skylar would feel great and 1lb closer to the 11s.

20.5lbs until the 11s

x x

My 8 week weight loss chart takes me up to July 13th. 56 days in the hope of being 20lbs lighter. Day 5 today, 51 days to go. I’m going to try my very best to get there. My neighbour is doing the same, said we’d celebrate with garden chairs on our drives, couple of drinks and cake if we get there 🤞🥰 x x

End of day 5 on plan. I’m feeling so good and motivated. It’s helping posting on here so I’m going to continue posting daily.
my friend next door is turning her garage into a gym so once social distancing is over, we’re going to exercise together.
Looking forward to weighing myself in the morning, hoping to see 187 🤞

x x

You are really determined Jenny😊

Good to hear your knee is improving.

Baby looks so adorable🥰

Day 6 on plan. Only 50 days of my chart target to go and hopefully 20lbs lighter.

weighed today and scales still 188 but that’s ok. Hope for 187 next time I weigh, probably tomorrow. Official weigh in to write on chart is on Monday morning so hopefully I’ll be a little less by then 🤞

feeling good again today. Meal planned x x

After posting yesterday about not going over syns, I’ve done just that 😥 had a bad night with the little ones so felt exhausted, had 10 syns earlier and breakfast and lunch on plan, then had a nap with baby, woke up really hungry, my son was eating a chocolate mini roll so I asked him to grab me one as Skylar still asleep on me, he came in with 3, I said just 1 pls but he left them on sofa next to me, I had all 3, 6 syns each so I’m over by 11 today, I know it’s not terrible and I haven’t had 15 syns everyday but I’m annoyed at myself. It’s almost dinner time, wish I’d got straight up and cooked, but it’s done now.
having less syns tomorrow to make up for the extra today x x

Good morning. Weighed this morning and I’m 1lb up, I know weight fluctuates so not overly bothered, or maybe it’s because I went over syns or finished a bottle of water in the night. Oh well. Hopefully be back down for my official weigh in tomorrow 🤞

I’m going to be extra good today.
x x

Hi,
We had a bbq yesterday, I was off plan 🙄 we had a lovely day together as a family and I really enjoyed the food. Straight back to it today. A little regretful of how much I ate but it’s done now. I need to work on my ‘all or nothing‘ thinking. Because I’d gone way over syns with bbq food, I think had some chocolate, cake and alcohol.
going to have a good day on plan today x x

Morning Jenny,

The main thing is you had a lovely time with family :classic_smile:

Here’s to a good week ahead👍

Morning Jenny,

The main thing is you had a lovely time with family :classic_smile:

Here’s to a good week ahead👍

thanks Mini. I really want to get the balance right between being on plan but still enjoying things like bbqs. Just need to address my all or nothing attitude. Bbq not so bad as long as I then don’t eat loads of rubbish after x x

Good morning. Feeling good today. Skylar has slept 7 hours for a few nights 😀 so not as tired today.
breakfast on plan, hoping for a really good day on plan as I’ve been struggling a bit lately. Hopefully I’ll find it easier when kids are back at school.
Im going to try and work out later depending on how my knee feels when I start. It’s getting better but still painful every evening. I’ve really missed exercising and going for walks.

Hey, weighed this morning and same as Monday. I can’t complain really as I haven’t stuck to plan 100% official weigh in on Monday. Fingers crossed there’s a little change. Wish things were back to normal as I could go shopping whenever I needed something, hubby only one shopping as Skylar so small. He’s going later, told him to take a pen and tick off when he’s got stuff as he always forgets lots of things I need to stay on track.
jusy exercises and feel really good now. I hardly used my knee as don’t want to aggravate it.
Have a good day x x

I’m only a couple of lbs from getting out of the obese bmi range. Hopefully next week 🤞
Hi @Jenny_b I got out of the obese range 2 weeks ago (i think, weeks are merging into each other) its such a great feeling and makes you determined not to slip back.
Sure you'll be there in no time now, good luck. Can't be easier being so tired with gorgeous little sleep thiefs!

Back