Journey has hit a road block!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Slimmingmumof2, 23 December 2013.

1. Slimmingmumof2

Slimmingmumof2 New Member

As the title suggests I've come to a bit of a road block on my Slimming World journey. I've been up and down for the last few months and need to get my head into gear. Sadly, our SW meeting has closed and my support group of people are all going to different meetings which I've found really tough. Feel that I'm on my own again really.

I've been so focused today though and hope that, in spite of Christmas celebrations, I will maintain my weight this week and next. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself to lose anything - I want to enjoy Christmas and New Year and go into 2014 with a positive feeling of getting to target by Easter.
  2. Slimmingmumof2

Monday 23rd January

Muller light yogurt, satsuma, banana
    Cup of Tea

Quiche made with Rosemary Connelly sausage, peppers, mushrooms and eggs, beans
    No added sugar black currant juice

SW magazine recipe Spinach and Mushroom cannelloni (cheese as healthy extra a)
    Mixed leaf lettuce
    Diet Coke

​SW rocky road bars (HEB)
  3. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Well-Known Member

What was the canneloni like? Looks really nice in the mag. Is it hard to make?
  4. Slimmingmumof2

It was quite easy to make but I didn't cook it long enough so I found it quite tough. My face got a work out with the chewing :)
  5. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Well-Known Member

Think of all the extra cals u would have burnt :)
  6. KatieCupcake

KatieCupcake Well-Known Member

Hi - just popping along to introduce myself. I see we're around the same weight now, and I'm also struggling to lose anything much. I follow the Green plan as I'm veggie; what do you generally follow? We can give each other a bit of encouragement and food inspriation :eek: I've got a food diary too if you ever want a look x