Journey of a thousand steps

BigBear419

Hello everyone, I think I've hit the point of having enough. This is day one of possibly a ten year journey, here at the park going to get some steps in. The last time I was weighed at a doctors office, I was 530 pounds, that was awhile ago, I hope I haven't gained anymore weight but I'm not sure. I know this journey will be long and hard but I'm hoping to push through.

Hello everyone, I think I've hit the point of having enough. This is day one of possibly a ten year journey, here at the park going to get some steps in. The last time I was weighed at a doctors office, I was 530 pounds, that was awhile ago, I hope I haven't gained anymore weight but I'm not sure. I know this journey will be long and hard but I'm hoping to push through.
First, find yourself a workout routine that you enjoy and can stick to! Next, you have to establish a healthy diet that won't leave you feeling deprived, but will also help you lose weight. Third, don't let yourself fall off the wagon and make sure to stay on track, because this is the hardest part of a weight loss regime; staying dedicated. Last, but certainly not least, you need to be patient! Shedding pounds is a matter of inches, so keep up with your routine and don't give up. Over time, you'll see yourself fitting into smaller scales, running faster, and reaching your fitness goals!

Hi @BigBear419 That's a good point to get to. We'd be honoured if you'd join us. Do you have a plan? I have found higher protein has really helped me.

Back