Journey to a slimmer me! - by MissKaycee_xoxo

Hi! First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Its a little after 1am but im determined not to sleep until i've planned out my weight loss goals for 2012!

2012 will be the year where everything falls into place (fingers crossed)

I want to start university in the fall as a more confident, slimmer, healthier individual :)

By June, i would (ideally) like to lose about 50lbs.

6 months, 50lbs means that im looking at roughly 2lbs per week which is do-able (at least i hope so!)

I will be slim fasting - which is kinda obvious because this is my slim fast diary :)

I really don't know what else to say but i would LOVE some support because im a total newbie to a long term slimming plan - my motivation and drive always wears out!!

I'll try my best to update frequently to let you all in on how im getting on :)

xxxx

So woke up this morning feeling completely energised + motivated...only to find out my skimmed milk has run out! In amidst the new years eves festivities I forgot to get some more!

I made myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast (semi skimmed milk). I think so long as I watch what I eat, I'll be fine for today but still, not a good start to the new year : p

Oh and if any of you fellow slimfasters are interested - superdrug are doing a bogof offer on all slimfast products im planning on stocking up now so I can save a bit of money in the long run :)

Xxxx

Munched on a lovely apple earlier, saved myself from a packet of crisps that was lurking in the kitchen cupboard :)

Minor victory but meh, im proud. Baby steps I suppose :)

hi & happy new year to you. this is the 1st time i've tried slimfast & so far i'm finding it good. i'm having the 2 shakes a day but seems like you can be flexible just keep under 1400 calories which is great. when is your weigh days? mine is the Dreaded mondays :) x

Hi! Can't believe a month has flown by! My net weight loss has been non existent (constant fluctuations)

Lost 5lbs in my first week with slim fast :D but then but on 3 back over the month as i kind of went off the diet! Hate myself for not sticking with it :( But the most important thing is im back and this time i WILL stick with it!

I think a continual updating of this diary will also be a step in the right direction.

Toni007: Hi! I've did slim fast some time in late 2010 to lose some weight and lost about 10lbs in 3 weeks which i was ecstatic over (and yeah i do love the flexibility - it combines shakes with a known amount of calories and calorie counting).

Just noticed we had similar start weights and funnily enough the same goal weight :) So how is the diet going for you?

Weigh in tomorrow :( dreading it! But i have been a good girl (kind of) and cut down on the sugars and carbs so hopefully (fingers crossed) i'll see a result!

Having a proper lunch has helped, and a shake or breakfast and dinner along with 2x100cal snacks of course :L

Also work-out-Wednesday tomorrow, might go swimming! :D

Hi Kaycee

How did you get on at your Weigh in?

ooo work-out-wednesday! thats a good name for it!! How did you find it this week? im on my 4th week now, got the hang of it now i think :)

x x x

Back