Journey to find the slimmer me :)

wobbly tum!

Well here it is.... The 1st day of my Slim and Save weight loss journey.
I feel really rough this morning with a headach, stuffy nose, sore throat and cough so hopefully I won't notice over the next few days when I'm feeling a bit rotten!
Im 36 and 5ft 5 ish, in November I weighed in at 12st 11lbs and had lost 12.5lbs with Ultra Slim. I've put a few lbs back on over Christmas but I've eaten whatever I wanted so that's the price we pay isn't it?
My goal weight was 10st but I think I'd like to try for 9st7 so it gives me some extra lbs to play with when I get to maintenance :)
I'll be weighing and measuring myself once I've extracted the 2 overexcited little girls for mummy cuddles in our bed, and woken daddy to occupy them! As its back to work tomorrow we're making the most of our last lie in :)
So farewell until later when I'm back to update my stats x

Well that was depressing! I've weighed in so my start weight is 12st 2lbs. It turns out my shoulders are the same width as my hips and I'm the same size on the left as on the right! I may be larger than I should be but at least I'm symmetrical :-D
So forward I go to a slimmer me.

1st mini goal - get to day 4

Here to follow xx

Following with excitement xxx

:wavey: Hello!

Well so far today has consisted of a hazelnut shake (warmed with a huge spoon of coffee!) and that was delish and then around 11.30 I got peckish so cut up a choc truffa bar and that lasted about an hour. I'm holding out for dinner but I'm trying to decide if I should have a pack with veg followed by a shake made into a mouse OR have a pack with veg and protein allowance.......
I've drunk sooo much water that I've burnt loads of calories walking to the toilet and back :D
My tummy has just begun to rumble and I've had a headache all day but that's not down to the diet I think that's the horrible cold I've had since before Christmas.

Tomorrow is going to be a big test as I'm back to work. I'm a childminder and I'll have 5 children tomorrow with breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner to sort out and all the left overs..... that's my weakness. I can't bare to see wasted food. Still, better in the bin than in my tummy!!

WT x

Hi, I've just joined today and hopefully starting tomorrow depending what time my packs are delivered.. Mmmm I've heard the Hazlenut shakes are nice but can't remember if I've ordered any :-/ Good Luck x

Well so far today has consisted of a hazelnut shake (warmed with a huge spoon of coffee!) and that was delish and then around 11.30 I got peckish so cut up a choc truffa bar and that lasted about an hour. I'm holding out for dinner but I'm trying to decide if I should have a pack with veg followed by a shake made into a mouse OR have a pack with veg and protein allowance.......
I've drunk sooo much water that I've burnt loads of calories walking to the toilet and back :D
My tummy has just begun to rumble and I've had a headache all day but that's not down to the diet I think that's the horrible cold I've had since before Christmas.

Tomorrow is going to be a big test as I'm back to work. I'm a childminder and I'll have 5 children tomorrow with breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner to sort out and all the left overs..... that's my weakness. I can't bare to see wasted food. Still, better in the bin than in my tummy!!

WT x

I was a nanny for many years and i used to nibble up the leftovers! Its such a bad habit lol!

Sounds like your doing really well keep it up:)

Im having a 3 pack and meal day as off to my mums. Im sure whichever you chose will be yummy!

Xx

I've opted for 100g Chicken with 50g each of Leeks, Mushrooms, Broccoli and Cauliflour. Please tell me I'm allowed herbs and spices as I've got paprika, Marjoram, garlic pepper, chili powder and a tiny sprinkling of onion salt on it and it's smells delicious and if I can't eat it when it comes out I'll be really upset!
The rest of the family have one of those season and shake paprika chicken things for dinner so I'm tryinng to keep it as close to them as possible so they girls don't think mummy's eating different food :D

Also I know it's the cooked weight of the food but I've weighed it raw as I need a guide. I'll weigh it when it comes out too so I know for next time how much to cook in it's raw state! It's so technical ;) And, you don't get much meat for 100g do you? Just goes to show why I am overweight to begin with!! :p

WT x

I've opted for 100g Chicken with 50g each of Leeks, Mushrooms, Broccoli and Cauliflour. Please tell me I'm allowed herbs and spices as I've got paprika, Marjoram, garlic pepper, chili powder and a tiny sprinkling of onion salt on it and it's smells delicious and if I can't eat it when it comes out I'll be really upset!
The rest of the family have one of those season and shake paprika chicken things for dinner so I'm tryinng to keep it as close to them as possible so they girls don't think mummy's eating different food :D

Also I know it's the cooked weight of the food but I've weighed it raw as I need a guide. I'll weigh it when it comes out too so I know for next time how much to cook in it's raw state! It's so technical ;) And, you don't get much meat for 100g do you? Just goes to show why I am overweight to begin with!! :p

WT x

Yeah they should be fine.

And no 100g really doesnt go far! Lol

It didn't look a lot but it was surprisingly filling :D
I still have the mother of all headaches so I'm going to get the kids into bed, have a bath, my last shake and then bed ready for an early start tomorrow.

WT x

It didn't look a lot but it was surprisingly filling :D
I still have the mother of all headaches so I'm going to get the kids into bed, have a bath, my last shake and then bed ready for an early start tomorrow.

WT x
That's sounds like a plan!

Day one completed :) I'm tucked up in bed and feeling rather proud of myself. I managed to stick to it for one day, even with a massive headache, and found packs that I like and ones that I don't!
Here's to day 2 :)

Well done on getting through day one.

tip about the leftovers what i did was the min i took the kids plate i would put a bit of washing up liquid over it lmao that then would stop me.

Thanks x leftovers are going straight in the recycling bin so no danger of me tucking in!

WT x

Hi I restarted today (rumbly tummy!) hope tomorrow goes well!!

Well done on day

Day 1 ( lol hate posting from phone)
Onto day 2. I'm up early for work. 2 glasses of water down and I'm off to work soon :(

Good luck with the kiddy winks.

Xxxx

babycake said:
Day 1 ( lol hate posting from phone)
Onto day 2. I'm up early for work. 2 glasses of water down and I'm off to work soon :(

Good luck with the kiddy winks.

Xxxx

Good Morning Day 2!
I know I'm naughty but I stood on the scales this morning.....(I must get hubby to hide them!) I'm down 3.5lbs which is the weight I out on over Xmas! I'm amazed :-D
I've also decided that I'll stand a much better chance if I don't deny myself coffee. I was going to see if I could do without the milk allowance but I need coffee so may even go over the allowance :-( I'm hoping it won't effect the losses too much.
Hubby and 2 children breakfasted and just waiting for my eldest to decide what she wants then food is over with till 10.30 snack :)
Good luck to everyone else for today x
WT x

1st pack underway.... Original oatmeal. It tastes nice but the texture is not so good! How do I get it smooth as I'm sure not all these lumps should be in it! :-/
WT x

Back