Journey to find the slimmer me :)

had dinner about an hour ago so could be I suppose :) thanks for reading and replying! x

Well I managed to get through day 3 without caving (except the ham, but I know for next time now!) and I've now awake on day 4 but don't want to get out of bed!
I've had a rubbish nights sleep and very weird dreams so I'm tired this morning before I even start :(
The plan is to hold our as long as possible before the 1st pack but we'll see how that goes :)

I needed some diet motivation this morning so I stood on the scales........ I'm down 6lbs from Tuesday (15lbs from 12th November)! :D :bliss:which makes all the cr@p feelings of yesterday worth it.

Warning! Ramblings again:

Well I'm at least out of bed, washed and dressed but can't seem to get going! I love working from home sometimes but other times it would be nice to actually have to go somewhere to get to work :)
I think that's part of the reason I feel so bad in myself and want the weight off as quick as possible. I love being at home for my girls and being a childminder enables me to take them to school and pick them up and also I get to work with some other fantastic children but it doesn't leave a lot of time for me. I'm mummy, wife, cleaner, cook (I draw the line at ironing and send that out!) and general dogs body and I've not taken any pride in myself. I get up and put the same clothes on day in day out (washed obviously!) and look and feel dreadful. I used to get up every day and put on smart trousers, shirt, heels and make up and go to work in an office with other people and have conversations! Now I need my morning fix by the school gates with the other mums :D and coffee mornings with biscuits :eek:

I want to feel good about myself and look nice for me but I also want my husband to feel proud. When we met I was just under 10st and an easy size 12 but then I gave up smoking (9 years ago yesterday!) and got comfy in the relationship and the weight started appearing. It's been quite slow really (3 st in 9 years) but I just can't seem to stick to a diet as life gets in the way. I seem to be ok at maintaining (1.5st went on after smoking and weight didn't change for 2 years, then kept weight from each pregnancy) but can't seem to lose it in the first place.

This is why I'm here ......

Good luck to everyone else for today

WT x

You are doing so well WT! After my slip up yesterday it's made me more determined to stick to this diet. Onwards and upwards....she says reaching for a crispy cereal shake...mmmmmm! (whilst the kids are eating bacon sandwiches!!)

You are doing so well WT! After my slip up yesterday it's made me more determined to stick to this diet. Onwards and upwards....she says reaching for a crispy cereal shake...mmmmmm! (whilst the kids are eating bacon sandwiches!!)

Thank you sweet :)
I manged to hold out until 2.30 today before my first pack. It wasn't intentional but it kind of worked. Also I'm assuming I must be in ketosis as I'm not actually hungry (I think...) I sat and watched 6 children eat Pizza and it smelt soooo nice! I've had a few cups of tea, lots of water and 2 small glasses of Dr Pepper Zero and the chicken soup was really tasty (is it just because ANY food would taste good or does it really taste good???) I was also buttering a bit of bread for a little one and resisted the temptation to dip the bread in the soup!

So tonight I plan to have a meal, not decided which one yet, with veg and maybe, skip the protein and have a bar and a shake tonight.......
Or chicken, meal pack, veg and shake OR bar to follow....

I'm feeling better about the plan today and have made a deal with myself that I will review it on Sunday (my packs run out on wednesday) and then I've still got enough time to order more. If the weekend is too difficult then I'll seriously think about swapping plans and going back to calorie counting. I know weekends are my difficult days as we're always out and about and at least one meal is a take away/eating out and then one or maybe 2 are at the in-laws. Maybe not the best way to look at it but I'm hoping it will help me stay on track :rolleyes: we'll see.

WT x

I needed some diet motivation this morning so I stood on the scales........ I'm down 6lbs from Tuesday (15lbs from 12th November)! :D :bliss:which makes all the cr@p feelings of yesterday worth it.

Warning! Ramblings again:

Well I'm at least out of bed, washed and dressed but can't seem to get going! I love working from home sometimes but other times it would be nice to actually have to go somewhere to get to work :)
I think that's part of the reason I feel so bad in myself and want the weight off as quick as possible. I love being at home for my girls and being a childminder enables me to take them to school and pick them up and also I get to work with some other fantastic children but it doesn't leave a lot of time for me. I'm mummy, wife, cleaner, cook (I draw the line at ironing and send that out!) and general dogs body and I've not taken any pride in myself. I get up and put the same clothes on day in day out (washed obviously!) and look and feel dreadful. I used to get up every day and put on smart trousers, shirt, heels and make up and go to work in an office with other people and have conversations! Now I need my morning fix by the school gates with the other mums :D and coffee mornings with biscuits :eek:

I want to feel good about myself and look nice for me but I also want my husband to feel proud. When we met I was just under 10st and an easy size 12 but then I gave up smoking (9 years ago yesterday!) and got comfy in the relationship and the weight started appearing. It's been quite slow really (3 st in 9 years) but I just can't seem to stick to a diet as life gets in the way. I seem to be ok at maintaining (1.5st went on after smoking and weight didn't change for 2 years, then kept weight from each pregnancy) but can't seem to lose it in the first place.

This is why I'm here ......

Good luck to everyone else for today

WT x

Well done Hun u r doing so well resisting temptation and loosing :)

Right, just had dinner..... spicy spag. Someone could have warned me it looks like dog food LOL!!! Tastes lovely though :D
I only had the veg with my spaghetti so I think I'll use 2 shakes later for milky coffees :)

I'm defo not hungry today (my tummy keeps loudly reminding me to eat though!) so fingers crossed the weekend should go ok x

You'd be proud of me! Not only did I resist the kids bacon sandwiches, but for lunch I took them to McDonald's with their cousins! I did eat though........a grilled chicken salad.......!! And water :)
So that was my protein option and veg all in one!

For tea I resisted the kids food too.....they had by fresh chopped up fruit for dessert and it was so so hard to not pick up pieces of fruit. Fruit salad is one of my favourites foods ever!!

i had some chilli instead, with a whole red chilli chopped up in it! Delicious!!!!
A choc bar is calling.........S&S one of course!

Three litres of water down, and I'm a happy bunny!!!!!

WOW Sweet! Well done :D Thats some will power!

So, I've had my 2 shakes, the first one was caramel mixed with coffee (trying to make a caramel Latte!) and it was......ok. Not great but defo drinkable. I was going to have a bar but then I realised that the only one 'spare' is a choc coconut and I really do not like coconut so I had something else I don't normally like, strawberry shake and.......it was really nice! In a tall glass with ice and a straw :D

Now I'm just finishing up my last pint of water and then comtemplating what to do tomorrow. It's my nephew's birthday 'party' and we're all going round to my sister in laws (hubby's sis) for 'tea' I know this will normally consist of the usualy buffet style spread with lots of bread, pastry, crisps, sweet things and not to mention birthday cake :cry:I'm hoping to last as long as possible tomorrow and maybe last til lunch for my first pack then I can take a tuna/chicken salad for my 'tea' and a soup and bar for later. That way I can stay on plan and hopefully not let on that I'm on a vlcd. The family is all skinny (I was roughly 2-3st heavier than my 6ft tall hubby :() and none of them have to worry about what they eat. I'm the lardy one!

hey i thought i would pop in and say your doing so well, i have been trying to start for the last two days with no sucess so hoping tomorrow can be day 1 100%.

Emmaparsey said:
hey i thought i would pop in and say your doing so well, i have been trying to start for the last two days with no sucess so hoping tomorrow can be day 1 100%.

Thanks hun x what's stopping you? Have you done it (or like) before?

Go for it Emma. I tried on and off since the summer but as my head wasn't in the right place, I didn't do well. Every time I started, I stopped after half a day and then kept saying "oh I'll start on Monday" which meant I then went bananas with the food and wine as I 'knew' I was starting a diet on the Monday! That Monday of course never came, and I find myself one stone heavier now!!!

Give yourself a good talking to, and take a deep breath and go for it!!!!!!

x

hi thanx for advice i did cambridge a year ago for about 3 weeks and did slim and save about 4 months ago for 2 weeks and found it a lot easier so dont understand why it is so hard this time. sweet i know what you mean i tend to get to about 3pm and cave i think its bordom as am not working at the moment. tomorrow is going to be my day i am going to keep myself busy and come on here if im tempted lol so theres to day 1

OMG I'm on day 5! I made it to my first mini goal which was to make it to day 4 :) *happy dance*
Yesterday was a good day so I'm hoping today will be just as good. I've not yet had a pack, but had 1 coffee (made but hubby so not sure how much milk) and 2 pints of water. We're off to my SIL's for a family get together for her sons birthday. I've got a chicken breast, lettuce, cucumber and celery all ready to take plus I'm going to take a soup, a bar and a bottle of coke zero. Hopefully that will save me from the dreaded buffet!
I've just made warm chicken in French bread for 'the others' and its such a struggle not to grab the butter and spread some on the still warm bread......:'( Still, bread will not help me lose weight so I stole a chunk of chicken instead!
Water, water, shake!
WT x

OMG I'm on day 5! I made it to my first mini goal which was to make it to day 4 :) *happy dance*
Yesterday was a good day so I'm hoping today will be just as good. I've not yet had a pack, but had 1 coffee (made but hubby so not sure how much milk) and 2 pints of water. We're off to my SIL's for a family get together for her sons birthday. I've got a chicken breast, lettuce, cucumber and celery all ready to take plus I'm going to take a soup, a bar and a bottle of coke zero. Hopefully that will save me from the dreaded buffet!
I've just made warm chicken in French bread for 'the others' and its such a struggle not to grab the butter and spread some on the still warm bread......:'( Still, bread will not help me lose weight so I stole a chunk of chicken instead!
Water, water, shake!
WT x

Good on you wobbly. I'm now on day 5 and still starving. I've had about 3 litres of water and a black coffee. I've had my first shake of the day as well !!!!

Hey Hun, hope day 5 is going well for you :)

I did end up having a sneaky weigh in after you telling me your great loss last night.... 3lbs off In 2 days, now at 11 stone, so ill definitely be in the 10's come official WI on Thursday yaaaay! Xxx

Thanks babycake :)

steff92xx said:
Hey Hun, hope day 5 is going well for you :)

I did end up having a sneaky weigh in after you telling me your great loss last night.... 3lbs off In 2 days, now at 11 stone, so ill definitely be in the 10's come official WI on Thursday yaaaay! Xxx

Excellent! Well done x its a lovely feeling isn't it?
I've just tried on my 'inspiration dress' and I'm not too far from it being a perfect fit! It's the dress I wore to my 21st birthday party (15 years ago!) It's a very slinky black lace number in a size 12 so not forgiving at all! Atm I'm wearing a size 12 top and size 12 skinny jeans (stretchy though!) But I still can't fit in size 14 in next.... Go figure :-/

WT x

Well done on day 5 lovely! Its so mich easier from now on xx

Back