Journey to lose 4.5 stone...

Bianx

I'm taking the plunge...gulp! I needed to lose 4.5 stone since 2nd January, and already half a stone down. I'm doing WW online (first time using ww) so I hope to use my food diary as another outlet and help me on my journey.

Weigh day is on Saturday. I've found the last few days hard. I think it's a mixture of no sleep (two young kids here) and being at home with temptation. When I am at work I find it far easier.

I have 33 daily points but found myself going into my weeklies on a daily basis. Do you all use all your weeklies or do you find the weight loss grounds to a halt when you do?

Meal plan for today
breakfast
Sainsburys Rasberry and Blackberry Porridge 6pp
half a jam croissant (wasn't meant to eat this but one of the kids left it and I ate it - very annoyed with myself) 4pp

Lunch
Warburtons thin with ham, lettuce, tomato and cucumber 4pp
Ski mousse strawberry 2pp

Dinner
Prawns in Spaghetti (85g) and homemade sauce (chilli, tomato, onion, etc) 9pp

total points used: 25pp
remaining points 8pp

i will probably treat myself to a chocolate mousse for pudding. I find I either use way too much or too little in a day. Hopefully I can get used to it.

Hi, here to follow your diary. Good luck with your journey. x

Thanks Razzle Dazzle.

I was at work today, so it was much easier to not snack! I haven't used all my points today and feel really positive. I must find a way to stop thinking of food when I am not at work.

My my food diary for today

breakfast
Sainsburys raspberry and blackberry porridge with semi skimmed milk 6pp

Lunch
WW tomato soup 2pp
2 Ryvita crackerbreads 1pp
Ski Strawberry mousse 2pp

Snack
banana

Dinner
my version of a low fat chicken satay
chixken breast covered in cumin, cooked in olive oil 5pp
1tbsp peanut butter 3pp
2 tbsp fat free fromage frais 1pp
salad bits 0pp
1/3 Ainsley Harriott cous cous packet 3pp
Ski lemon mousse 2pp

evening treat
options hot choc 1pp

total: 26pp

I'm still getting used to what is high points, so found out my dinner was higher than I expected. It's my second week this week and a steep learning curve! I was really hungry today and needed (!) chocolate. Husband has been helpful and taken his chocolates to work so I reached a low today of eating Nutella out of the jar (oh the shame)! I've pointed it though and hopefully this will just be a small blip. Seeing it written down is quite embarrassing so I hope this helps in the long run.

Todays menu

Breakfast
Sainsburys Raspberry and Blackberry porridge with semi skimmed milk 6pp

Snack
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Warburtons thin with ham 4pp
4 McCoy crisps (from daughter) 1pp

Snack
5tsp Nutella 6pp
special k cereal bar 2pp

Dinner
slow cooker Sausage casserole (2 sausages, 75g bacon, onion, 1/3 tin baked beans, 1/3 tin chopped toms, tbsp brown sugar and tsp mustard) 13pp
100g mash potato with margarine 3pp

total points: 35pp.

My daily allocation is 33, so used 2 of my weeklies. I don't like going into them much. I probably use about 15 in total. I've no idea if I am doing the wrong thing by not using them, but really want to shift a lot of weight so feel guilty when I do have them!

Back