journey to the real me

honeytemple88

Silver Member
hi everyone ive been on exante for 4 weeks now and decided to start ive always a diary

week1:
start weight 13stone 4lb , start date 14th july , 1st week 100% TS i didnt get any headache or side effects so consider myself very lucky i found that the diet and going on the implant really effected my TOTM so startes TOTM pretty much straight away, im 1 week weight loss was -8lb woop woop 8lb is great cnt believe im in the 12's

week2:
week 2 was also another week 100% TS i jus took each day at a time didnt find myself hungry ever and some days i even struggled to get the 3rd pack down but forced myself as new was very important to get all of my GDA, i seems to struggle with the amount of water i consume i use to love wated but snce having my son my taste buds have changed and don't seem to like it anymore but i aim to get the min of 2 litres down , my weight in for week 2 was -4lb over he moon i have lost 12lb in 2 weeks i could never do that amounton my own im loving exente soooooooooo much p.s still on TOTM feeling very bloated :mad:

week3:
well starting to really miss my favourite foods and have noticed im craving even thought im not hungry i no it all in my head and i dnt need it but it so hard to get out of the routein of wanting the food i love, anyway i went thew the week 100% TS and at my weight in i lost 0.9oz i was so disapointed i felt so low i was stick to it 100% but wernt really seeg the losses other people were geting i had lost 12.9oz in 3 weeks and some people were geting that in the 1st week ,

week4: well after the diapointing loss of week 3 i started week 4 realy badly i had 1 realy bad day n a day on WS i felt so down and disapointed in myself and found that when i tryed to get back on the waggon it was even harder than when i started so decided to start a fresh was going to get straight back on to TS and be 100% until i finish my 12 weeks so struggled threw week 4stayin 100% and once i got in to ketosis the hunger calmed down so started to fill alot beter came off TOTM finaly after 3 whole weeks and weight in and have lost 6lb am extremly happy i was dreading that i would av put on or sts due to my bad days but a 6lb loss was great :D:D

now im on week 5 day 2 at my weigh in on sat i weighted at 13.0lb 4oz so i decided to weigh in yesterday n i am not 11stone 13lb 4 oz im so happy im finaly in the 11s and ive been doing my measurements every week and so far i have lost 3inch of my chest 8inch of my waist and 4inch of my hips and a total of 19lb am very happy at the moment and am feeling alot sexier and confident in myself i will write the diary every week when i weight in to let u no how the weeks gone and my weight loss will talk to u saturday:D:D

na im on exante TS hun

HI, your diary is in the LL forum, you might want to see if they can move, whilst they are both VLCD they do have some differences, you might get more support on there from people who are doing Exante.

Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

thank you ladyT

i couldnt move this diary so started another1 please dont post and i hope you all have great losses x

Back