JUDDD - How much & how long did it take you?!

Ooooh are you remote or in a highly populted area, how are you finding it, it always looks really idyllic on the TV, my gran was scottish ;) Gosh 2 already the time has really flown hasn't it :/

We'r populated thankfully! Think I would go insane if we were too remote! We have beautiful coastlines and country side, but when it snows it really does snow! lol

Autumn is great, turned two last week! Time has flown, oh and we've move to the highlands of Scotland! lol

I sure will : ) xx

Aww I looove the name Autumn, so cute!

Welcome!

Just popping on here thaaat I think I may have offically dropped a cup size! I need to get re-measured buuut my old bras were too big but my smaller ones I bulged out of... I now fit perfectly!!

LOL! Wrong sticky...

hi all i just started today :D looking foreword to seeing wot this can do for me...and read all the posts and you have done realy well :D xx

hi all i just started today :D looking foreword to seeing wot this can do for me...and read all the posts and you have done realy well :D xx

Good luck Debbie. I find it works well for me.

Julie

well so far so good..any tips for the DD's had my 2nd one yesterday and it was hell :D ive been told that get alot easyer..im on 1DD and 1UD..xx

I think everyone is so different i think you have to find out a workable plan for you. I have to plan plan plan and get as much food for my 500 cals as possible so so a typical DD for me is

100g frozen raspberries and 100g fat free yogurt

hoemmade tomato and red pepper soup
satsuma

prawn and veg stir fry or quorn curry both have lots of low calorie veg to make a decent plateful of food and spicy so i don't feel deprived

I think everyone is so different i think you have to find out a workable plan for you. I have to plan plan plan and get as much food for my 500 cals as possible so so a typical DD for me is

100g frozen raspberries and 100g fat free yogurt

hoemmade tomato and red pepper soup
satsuma

prawn and veg stir fry or quorn curry both have lots of low calorie veg to make a decent plateful of food and spicy so i don't feel deprived

Hi Derbynanny, Do you mind if i ask why your gave up JUDD?? Ive just started the diet and have almost 9 stone to loose, so dont wana waste my time on a diet that wont work long term...

Hi Derbynanny, Do you mind if i ask why your gave up JUDD?? Ive just started the diet and have almost 9 stone to loose, so dont wana waste my time on a diet that wont work long term...

I was sceptical at first but in the 2 weeks I've been on it I've lost a total of 13lbs and I gained a few in the first week so it does work. It's a brilliant plan and I love it now. You haveto allow for the scales swinging a bit in the beginning which can be a bit scary- some sts, some gain and lose big time. I did the gain, then lose. I'm not marathon training tho - gotta be able to run for a bus first ;)

Last edited:
Sorry I never saw this question to me . I gave up because I am marathon training and just feel that fitting in my training around my up days and my slightly irregular work schedule would be just too much . Although I have managed to run on dd I don't think I could consistently run up to 40 miles a week and do down days .

While I did judd I loved it and will probably come back in may

Hi Im new to JUDDD so far its going well and I have lost 8.5lbs in just under 3 weeks finding it easy so far as this diet still allows you to have a social life, so I dont feel restricted by it or tempted to cheat :)

Thanks ladies. I have weighed this morning after my first week doing JUDD and I have lost 10lbs in a week!!!! i am so so pleased I wana scream it from the rooftop!! I havent been as good as I couldve too, so I am gona be on it big style this week, see if i can hit the stone loss target!

Thanks ladies. I have weighed this morning after my first week doing JUDD and I have lost 10lbs in a week!!!! i am so so pleased I wana scream it from the rooftop!! I havent been as good as I couldve too, so I am gona be on it big style this week, see if i can hit the stone loss target!

Well done, that is fabulous!!x

Back