JUDDD

Samprand

WILL do it!
Just wondering if any of the new people interested in JUDDD got round to starting?

After an admittedly feeble attempt last week I'm ready to give JUDDD a proper go. I've got a food delivery coming tomorrow that will include foods I've specifically picked for down days.

So... anyone still floating around on here? :)

Hey my lovely

How is it going now? Got your mind set and properly at it now?

Life has calmed down for me so I'm in it! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well my first down day on Thursday started out really well but went a bit wrong at the end of the evening as I wasn't feeling well, I'd been studying literally all day, had a thumping headache left over from the day before and evil tummy ache and just generally felt bleurgh and felt like I needed something to comfort myself lol and thought having something to eat might help get rid of my headache - it didnt by the way, it stayed and I've still got it, today is day 4 of constant bad headache yay!

Down day again today and I've had nothing to eat so far, I've got work 2-8 today so will have to leave at about 12.30 and will get home around 9.30, so will behave myself at work so I can have something low cal to eat when I get home. I definitely prefer down days when I'm busy lol

So you're back on track? That's great :) Have you lost any more? x

Hi Samprand and BrightonBetty! After a long time away from JUDDD, I'm ready to get back on track as well. I'm glad to see there's some activity on this subforum...I always find it helpful to check in with others for support and accountability. :)

Back