judding experts help please

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
UHi all been trying to search threads but no my phone and its messing about keeps going off. I wanted to do the plan from 6 till 6 . I thought that 24 hours you had UD then next 24 DD but looks like i got it wrong somewhere can someone tell me in simple terms when you can eat and when wmtwaamt .for instance today is a DD till 6 pm then will be UD . I have no clue what a UUD or DDU is

mummy2beslim said:
UHi all been trying to search threads but no my phone and its messing about keeps going off. I wanted to do the plan from 6 till 6 . I thought that 24 hours you had UD then next 24 DD but looks like i got it wrong somewhere can someone tell me in simple terms when you can eat and when wmtwaamt .for instance today is a DD till 6 pm then will be UD . I have no clue what a UUD or DDU is

Hiya no that sounds right... I do AMto AM but don't think It really matters? Except 6 til 6 is 24hours but AM to AM is longer as there are 2 nights (when you go to bed on UD until you wake up on the next UD) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you I read that you can only eat certain meals on certain days ,so confusing lol

Nope! The only unbreakable rule is "eat your calories" on both Up and Down days. How many of each you do is up to you, 2 minimum, 3 is better for Down Days, keep your weekends for Up Days or do proper alternate days - your choice.

What you choose to eat is up to you, chocolate, wine, lard..... also your choice!

You just use the calculator and see what your kcals are, or decide to use the 500:2000 generic numbers and you are off!

The trouble now is that there are some people beginning to leap on board with some more complicated versions. There have always been other versions but the latest chatter is including some very odd versions, so it is bound to be confusing.

However you decide to JUDDD good luck :)

Hi I find the 6pm till 6pm confusing but thats just me , I like things simple, since I started Juddd the first time back in Jan there have been members who do the 24hr rule i.e up day from 6pm till 6pm the next day (or whatever time choice they may prefer), but I have always done my days as in days so if today is an UP day its an UP day from the time I get up till the time I go to bed and so on for DD s , simple and easy, so I can't really help much as to how the 500 cals fit into that and as its in the same day do you count it in your UP cals ??? Hopefully someone who gets that pattern will help soon. The one draw back I see with the timed 24 hr regime is that you have restriction everyday, yes you eat everyday but you have to restrict at some part of the day. With day to day yoiu have no restriction on your UP day?? But its down to the individual and what suits your lifestyle, sorry I can't be more help x

thank you all its the restriction bit that confuses me as not sure what time your supposed to eat etc ,.I think till I get all the info will just stick to the easy way .Thank you all

Back