Judding Jacci's photo Diary!!

jacci48

Silver Member
480300_10151062184727735_1329620655_n.jpg

About a stone off!! 28th Oct 2012

:happy096: Wow look at you!
You dont look so bad in that before pic either!

I can really see a difference in your face, awesome.:clap: You do not look 50, no way.
Hard to tell bodywise because youre sat down with your Ma? ( :wavey: at Ma)

How come you got to hold the olympic torch? who's the medal holder?

Bless your heart Kitty. I feel about 152 sometimes !!

I can see it in my face and Im down from size 22 trousers to a tight but wearable size 18!! Dont have pics taken very much tbh...dont like them but a photo diary is a good way of seeing whats going on!!

Have a good day hun, Ive just got 1 lb to go till Im back to my 15lbs gone and then hopefully upwards and downwards till my holiday on 24th...please keep your fingers crossed that we can go...

The torch bearer was some bloke called Richard who won hockey medals a few years back, he came into the office so we could have our pics taken which was really sweet of him...the torch was heavier than I thought!!xxx

View attachment 68554Back to 15lbs off in my new size 18 clothes...down from size 20/22. Didnt realise my mirror was that smeary!!

You look great and can see a big difference between this and the previous pic. I love your lace top. I think I'm going lace crazy just lately lol. Keep up the great work you're doing brilliant

I'm a size 18 too at the moment, most size 16 clothes cling to my baggy belly :(. Hopefully we are not far off us dropping another size down to a 16 :party0049:xx

Im lace crazy at the moment too.....It will be some time till Im in the size 16's but it will come, you will get there a lot sooner!! I wish it would come off my backside.....Im very generous in that dept!! xx

Back