Judy's Diary

judywoody

Oh well...where can I start?

I am 26 years young and have been overweight since I was 10 I believe.
Recently I joined Slimming World as I lost 5 stone in the past with WW but don't seem to be able to sustain on this anymore. The only worry I have is, that I won't lose much weight on SW as I feel that I have to starve myself to lose anything. And on SW I can eat until I feel full. Also, I started going to the gym again and my fiancee and I have the support of a personal trainer once a fortnight. I really need the exercise to lose weight at all. I am getting married in May and fear that I won't have enough time to lose all that weight. I'd be happy with 20 lb instead of 29. But I am really scared... So I need some tips. I like the extra easy day but seem to eat too much pasta and potatoes. I only eat until I feel full and hardly ever touch chocolate. My downfalls are invitations - I can't believe that one night always spoils it!!! I am trying not to go for the next 6 month...
I have never been lighter at this height so it means I've been carrying these last lb's for the last 15 years so it's hard to get rid of them.... What am I supposed to do???? I really feel helpless...I have lost 4.5 lb in the last 4 weeks but think it was just water. I gained 0.5 last week though which really put me down. Although I haven't been too bad apart from 1 day and one night....I am trying to tackle this once and for all as I want to look nice at my wedding in May!!

I started a "red week" now. I never touched the red days as I am not a great meat eater. But actually I quite like it - let's see for how long :) Thought I might give my body a little change. But working from home all day doesn't make me feel hungry. So I think I don't eat enough. But then I don't exercise much on these 3 days when I work...?!?!?

:mad:

Oh dear, just discovered that Tesco Value Gammon has syns on a red day ... Unfortunately I've already got 2 slices in my tummy :-(
that's another 7.5 syns on top of 3 - although I'm supposed to have only 10 syns per day for the first 4 weeks...uaaaahhhhh!!!!

hi judywoody

i was doing all green days , but like you fancied a change and have been doing red days for the past 3 days and like you to my suprise loving it.

well done for loosing 4.5lb, thats great and im sure that you will look fab on your wedding day , keep focusing on the stunning dress that you would like to wear and im sure you will do fab on the s.w plan.

good luck with your next weigh in

Back