Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Jules' diary - must pay more attention!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by JulesyR, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. JulesyR

JulesyR Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.4%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well I have been on plan (well on and off) for 20 months, lost 2.5 stone, put on a stone, lost 5lbs and really want to get to target for my big 40.

I don't expect anyone to read this - but hopefully it will make me watch what i am actually eating!

Here goes:

Monday 23rd May:
    Breakfast: two dry fried eggs with sliced ham and cherry tomatoes, cup of tea.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JulesyR

JulesyR Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.4%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Snacks: apple, plum, 3 slices of ham
    Drinks: 1.25l water, 1 can of diet coke, 2 teas, 1 coffee

Lunch: homemade burger, wholemeal roll (hex b), slice cheese, teaspoon mustard, teaspoon of ketchup ( 2 syns), salad

Dinner: salmon curry (3.5 syns), curried butternut squash, sag aloo (hex b) (all home made), muller light yoghurt

Woo hoo - all on plan (lets hope I make it to bedtime without snacking!)

:)

4. JulesyR

JulesyR Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.4%)
    Diet:
    SW
    so day two, and it looks like it will be a re run of yesterday for brekkie and dinner, the plan is:

Brekkie: two slices of ham, two dry fried eggs, cherry tomatoes
    Lunch: home made burger, wholemeal bap (hex b), slice of cheese (hex a), teaspoon of mustard, teaspoon of ketchup (2 syns), salad

Dinner: chargrilled aubergine, spanish meatballs in tomato sauce, salad.

fingers crossed and lets see what happens :) - this will be day 5 at 100% on plan!

5. HPSaucy

HPSaucy Will get there one day!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    All looks good, your curry last night sounds yummy.

I'm the same as you, I don't expect anyone to read it but it's good to keep the diary, I can add to it whilst out and about and there's always the chance someone will take a peak!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.