• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jules' diary - must pay more attention!

JulesyR

Well I have been on plan (well on and off) for 20 months, lost 2.5 stone, put on a stone, lost 5lbs and really want to get to target for my big 40.

I don't expect anyone to read this - but hopefully it will make me watch what i am actually eating!

Here goes:

Monday 23rd May:
Breakfast: two dry fried eggs with sliced ham and cherry tomatoes, cup of tea.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JulesyR

Snacks: apple, plum, 3 slices of ham
Drinks: 1.25l water, 1 can of diet coke, 2 teas, 1 coffee

Lunch: homemade burger, wholemeal roll (hex b), slice cheese, teaspoon mustard, teaspoon of ketchup ( 2 syns), salad

Dinner: salmon curry (3.5 syns), curried butternut squash, sag aloo (hex b) (all home made), muller light yoghurt

Woo hoo - all on plan (lets hope I make it to bedtime without snacking!)

:)

JulesyR

so day two, and it looks like it will be a re run of yesterday for brekkie and dinner, the plan is:

Brekkie: two slices of ham, two dry fried eggs, cherry tomatoes
Lunch: home made burger, wholemeal bap (hex b), slice of cheese (hex a), teaspoon of mustard, teaspoon of ketchup (2 syns), salad

Dinner: chargrilled aubergine, spanish meatballs in tomato sauce, salad.

fingers crossed and lets see what happens :) - this will be day 5 at 100% on plan!

HPSaucy

Will get there one day!
All looks good, your curry last night sounds yummy.

I'm the same as you, I don't expect anyone to read it but it's good to keep the diary, I can add to it whilst out and about and there's always the chance someone will take a peak!