Julie is here!!

hope you have a great holiday , well done on the loss for going away

well done julie, have a great holiday xxx

thankyou everyone
had a fabulous holiday. couldnt believe the week went so perfect with amazing weather. i was very active but i also had lots of lagers and shot drinks. didnt eat that much at all. even my other half said i didnt eat much but i was bloated out on beer most of the time lol. i have just finished the end of my holiday with 3 slices of dominos pizza and cheesy garlic bread. after the four hour drive home i couldnt be bothered to cook!
its confession time. i am now a smoker again. one fag led to another and before i knew it i was smoking whenever i could. looks like im moving house on friday next week so as soon as im settled i will try my best to give up again. not disapointed with myself as i thought i did good but wont try again till i have the house move out the way.
also i am not going to let whatever weight i have put on get me down as i had such a good time. it may have only been pontins but was one of the best holidays we have had!
hope you have all had good losses while ive been away. hey ho im back now ready to crack my whip lmao xxx

morning all. im still not back on track! i have gained 3lbs from my holiday which i am ok with! totaly stuffed my face yesterday on fresh bread and butter and a few other things that i wont mention :mad:
going to try my hardest to get back on it today ;)

a 3lb gain isnt to bad at all especially for having a brilliant holiday im sure it will take you a couple of days to get back on track just keep trying tho, good luck with the housemove hope it doesnt stress you to much
and take you off track to much

thanks kazzy. gained another 1lb over night lol. finding it very hard to stay on track! i refuse to get back to the weight i was and i so much want to get back on track. my head isnt in the right place for it.
hope to sign the contracts on wednesday or thursday and then will be moving on saturday so that dont give me much time to pack the rest of the house up! im feeling hapily stressed if that makes sense? cant wait to get in to new house but dreading the move itself. also my 4 year old is due to start full time school on thursday and dont know if i should let her go in for 2 days then she will have to start a new school. will be so daunting for a 4 year old with all these changes. my head is all over the place. going to try my best to stick with plan today. heading to my fridge now for my cafe late shake. :cry:

personally id let the four year old start in her new school rather than going for 2 days then moving ,,, will be very scary and daunting for her. i reckon once you move and get yourself sorted you will get back in the zone

i have been on the phone on and off all blooming day to the education people. finaly got permission to keep her at home for thurs/fri and have got the admission forms coming so she can start new school next week. only one problem is that i have all her new school uniforms and now ive got to buy it all again in a different colour.
and i was informed today from the other house woman that i might need to take out a window to get my sofa's in the house. EEK lol :) fook knows how i am going to get my american side by side fridge freezer in lmao. ive got to laugh or i will cry lol x

lmfao sounds like its gonna be fun lol im guessing freezer is going same way as sofa thru a window lol

eek, ive gained another blooming lb. now i am 5lbs up! finding it so hard. started yesterday with such good intentions but blew it! just cant seem to get back in the zone!!

my tip of the day for you is pack the bloody scales up and stop stressing wait until after the move then worry

Hey!! Well done for so far!! Weall have weeks we gain so don't let it discourge you from continueing.

Also moving house is sooo stressful.
I moved last year and had builders there for 2 weeks constantly, I ended up booking a hotel lol.

lol kazzy you make me laugh. my weighing scales are going to go in my hand luggage when i move lmao :D
thanks purple. i find the move is starting to get very stressful now!
well, had some bad news yesterday and when i feel low i dont eat. weird i know! but i have lost 4lbs over night so im now one pound over posted weight.
the news was that we found out from the genes test that my grand daughter has a 70% chance of getting wilms tumour. (cancer of the kidney's) so its going to be lots of extra trips down to great ormand street hospital for scans for my daughter. but on a good note she is healthy atm and is doing good. she will be one on halloween and i cant wait to celebrate my grand daughters first birthday. :)

i hope she has a brilliant first birthday,,, must be a nightmare having that kinda thing hanging over your heads wonder when or if,, is there anything they can do to reduce her chances of getting it,, and over the scales issue be bloody grateful you dont live closer or id be removing them from you

hands off my scales woman!!! lmao
all she can have is extra scans and if she develops it then will be caught early so stands a good chance of a full recovery. she has a few things wrong with her but she is a happy smiley baby and i love her loads ;)
found out today that im defo moving on saturday. the woman said i can start moving my stuff into her house and garage on friday and she is going to do the same here so we dont have to do it all in one go on saturday. my back is killing me and its only going to get worse as have so much more to do.
ive had 2 sarnies and 2 sausage rolls today. not had a chance to cook. will see what my scales say in the morning lmao :D

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr put the bloody scales away lmfao this is war lol ,,, be nice to start the moving saves tripping up over each other if you fill the garages

good morning all :D
had a terrible nights sleep again. we all slept in the living room and i had to sleep with abbie and travis on one sofa!! the floor is taken from boxes. seriously cant move in the downstairs of the house.
ive got to be at the other side of town for 9.15am for a interview to get abbie in to school. i ummed and arrrrrd about the time but they couldnt offer me another time so will be getting a taxi there and back which is going to cost about £30!! but it will be worth it as the ofsted reports on the school and the nursery are outstanding in all departments so even if the area im moving to is bad then it will be worth it for the school :D
this is going to be my last post for a while as i dont know when my internet will be on in new house.
my weight today is 153lbs and im going to try and stick to diet as best i can although we are planning a domino's pizza tonight :D
i hope you all have great weight losses and be good ;)
as Arnie once said "I WILL BE BACK"
love to all xxxx

Hi hun, I wouldn't stress too much about what your eating as all the unpacking your doing will definately help burn off some calories, plus you've already done fantastically well so you'll have no problems jumping back on the wagon once your more settled.

well done gonna miss you on here and facebook i will be asking about the scales lmfao

Back