Julie's diary

well, i'm back on track today, only had 10 points so far today and busy making veg soup for tea. Am feeling very demotivated, feel like i've put loads of weight on, not sure if its in my head cause didn't go to WW class or just cause am feeling a bit down and have struggled lately. but am definitely gonna keep on trying

Keep going Julie,your doing fine hun,you done well in your wi at boots,keep going xx

Hi Julie! .. Well done on your boots loss! at least you still got weighed! ... Just try and keep going this week until w.i properly next week! ... Do you write everything down each day? i find that helps! ... also read a few insperational posts look at some piccies! and remind yourself why your losing weight! ..

Stick with it :) xxx

Umm, just realised when I wrote in diary that I'd lost 5lb I typed it in wrong, had only lost 2lb, was having a blonde moment!!! Anyway, I've decided that I'm gonna just keep getting weighed once a week at Boots rather than going to a class as its only 70p and i never stay to class anyway cause always in a rush. Spoke to the woman at boots and she says the scales are just as good and they get checked all the time. It gives you your weight, height, Body Mass Index and your Body Fat Percentage. Am still gonna carry on with WW diet as its working and plenty of inspiration on this forum and you can eat plenty of nice things and I'm definitely in the frame of mind where I want to definitely lose weight, come what may. I write down everything I eat everyday to keep a track cause I know if I didn't I'd slip up!! Also, thinking of maybe joining WW online, does anyone just do that and is it worth it. Boy, can I waffle on!

Well done on weighing hun! .. i think its a great idea to weigh at boots each week! at least youve still got a w.i to look forward to once a week and youve got us all for the support of a group!
great idea! ..... have a great weekend xx

thanks Kirsty, you're right you's are all a great support, its really keeping me going, tried a pair of my trousers on that were too small for me and they fit, woo hoo, was over the moon, still a way to go but am getting there! am having pretty boring weekend, am skint so just sitting in garden and chilling, umm and wanting to munch but so far doing okay. hope you having a good weekend too

Good luck hun if you can do that,when i stopped going to ww classes and done wi at boots i wasnt very strick and weight just went back on!

Good morning Julie,
Lovely talking to you last night hun,any probs give me a shout,hope you have a good day xx

Well done! Its all in the right direction :)

Hey .. a 1lb is great! .. theres a poem somwhere called "im only a pound" ........... they all add up :) keep going and have a fab week xx

Back