Julie's diary

jamhulio

Hi everyone, i have just discovered this forum last night and was reading all about ww. I joined ww 4 weeks ago and so far have lost:-

wk1 - 3lb
wk 2 - 3lb
wk 3 - 2lb
wk 4 - 2lb (tonight's weigh in)

I'm quite chuffed with this so far.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hopefully make some online buddies to chat to

Last edited:
welcome to ww,you will meet some great new friends,well done on your weight loss so far,thats very good xx:D

Hello and a very warm welcome from me too!

You're doing fab - what a great start to your weight loss journey - big pat on the back from me.

This forum is great - full of people giving fantastic advice, support, motivation and inspiration. Also lots of great recipe ideas to keep your menus fresh and exciting!

Good luck with your weight loss journey!

xxx

Hi and welcome,

i joined WW on Monday and not for the first time!!!
there are loads of great people on here and some fab tips and recipes, check the stickys.

Good luck, did you do kickstart?

Elaine X

What a fab result so far!

How much would you like to lose?

Have you something you're aiming for like a holiday or event?

Keep up the good work and keep posting so we know how you're getting on :D

Welcome and Well Done!!! Good luck and keep us all updated x :)

welcome, youve done great so far, keep up the good work x

hi jamhulio good luck on your weight loss journey.This website is really helping me and I hope it helps you as well. Take care off to have a sandwich. Rachel xxxx

Hello! Well done with your weight loss so far - you are doing really well.

xxx

You wont need ur sister soon,you will be like us all,always here of a night,i was like this at first and kept wanting to come online!!

Hope you do go to WI, its definiely better to know what (if any) damage has been done and it'll spur you on for next week. Good luck!

Hi everyone, well it was my WI tonight but I didn't go, believe it or not I couldn't afford the £5.50, was gutted cause I know how important it is. but then I went to bingo cause had some free vouchers and won £50! so could of went to WW after all! Thought I'd try at least to get weighed somewhere though to get an idea so went to Boots Chemist and used their scales this afternoon, was 5lb lighter on them scales than i was at WW last week which was WOW but just gonna ignore them even though I'd really like to believe that I'd lost 5lb but know its prob more likely that there scales are just so different to the ones at class, so am just gonna be very good this week and see what I weight at proper WI next week.

Back