JULY CHALLANGE

Right I am here, ready to go and full of motivation!!!!

I am going to have 2 planned days off, thats this Saturday and Sunday but apart from that I am also going for 100% days too!!!

woooooo another 2lb off :eek:)

Well done Sacha, first to record a loss this month too!! Ha, there's me saying that and I've just realised I didn't add on my loss from yesterday's weigh in, lol not with it at all!!

Biggirl86 ~ 7lbs
Denise ~ 10lbs
Diane ~ 6lbs
Helen ~ 10lbs
Lind ~ 10lbs
LightRaven ~ 8lbs
Sacha ~ 8lbs Lost 2lbs - 6lbs to go
Sparkle ~ 8lbs
Stirky ~ 8lbs Lost 1lb - 7lbs to go
Tish ~ 5lbs
Trimlee ~ 5lbs

Last edited:
4 lbs for me! :D I gotta do a new ticker! Haven't been home much though. :-/

Biggirl86 ~ 7lbs Lost 1lb - 6lbs to go
Denise ~ 10lbs
Diane ~ 6lbs
Helen ~ 10lbs
Lind ~ 10lbs
LightRaven ~ 8lbs Lost 4lbs, 4 to go
Sparkle ~ 8lbs
Tish ~ 5lbs
Trimlee ~ 5lbs

LR

Wow wow LR!!! That's an amazing loss in a week! What have you been up to, obviously all the right things!!

;
Wow wow LR!!! That's an amazing loss in a week! What have you been up to, obviously all the right things!!

:8855: Ahem, I have basically a new man and uh..... yea. That's what I've been up to... :eek: :lilkiss: :8855:

But thank you!

LR

Lol LR! They say new romance is always good for weight loss, all that exercise too lol ;)

Yea that's me. But let me tell you.. I'm TIRED! I am beyond TIRED! I am exhausted. I haven't been getting in until like 1am, and then get up for work at 5:45. And everytime I even think about taking a night off... he always comes up with something and really wants to see me.

Which I love... I love being with him. But at some point, I'm going to have to love sleeping more. :8855:

LR

Aww, LR the trouble is finding that balance. I know what it's like lol, different now we're married mind hehehe. Nice to have some peace and quiet on my own at times lol! Glad you're having such a fab time tho x

Well its obviously working LR! Well done. I'm looking forward to weighing myself Sat morn now to see how ive done this wk!!

Well done Denise, a pound in the right direction. I lost 1lb last weigh in too.

Denise ~ 10lbs Lost 1lb - 9lbs to go
Diane ~ 6lbs
Helen ~ 10lbs
Lind ~ 10lbs
Sparkle ~ 8lbs
Tish ~ 5lbs
Trimlee ~ 5lbs

Sparkel well done, at least it's a lb off not on. I lost just a lb last weigh in and was a tad disappointed too, but that's how it goes sometimes. Plus it's still great, every lb we lose counts!

Diane ~ 6lbs
Helen ~ 10lbs
Lind ~ 10lbs
Sparkle ~ 8lbs Lost 1lb - 7lbs to go
Tish ~ 5lbs
Trimlee ~ 5lbs

thanks hunny, you're always there with kind words and encouragement, you're that little angel sitting on my shoulder x

Lol, cheers Sparkel, you love to encourage people too, that's the nice thing about this site, we're all there for eachother so we're not doing this alone. Think I wouldn't do very well if I was!

2lbs gone for me this week which I'm really happy with :)

Diane ~ 6lbs
Helen ~ 10lbs
Lind ~ 10lbs
Sparkle ~ 8lbs Lost 1lb - 7lbs to go
Stirky ~ 8lbs Lost 3lbs - 5lbs to go
Tish ~ 5lbs
Trimlee ~ 5lbs

Very disappointed STS and have been 100% so have gone back to SW as I was doing better.

Diane

Back