July Challenge 2016

fab fab results guys!

How is everyone else getting on? @chub clubber @toofatkat @cherrybobs @littleblackcloudxo ??
Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 07.14.31.png

I'm about to get weighed in an hour. Normally I go to an evening class but today it's a morning group so I know it'll be a difference. Still on holiday and doing lots of walking which I know would help most people but as I've got osteoarthritis and Ankylosing spondialytis I then suffer for walking, get inflamed joints and retain wYer which is what I think happened last week. Praying it's better this week. If not I'll just have to plod on and hope it shows when everything G settles down. Fingers crossed for 10.00 o clock

I'm about to get weighed in an hour. Normally I go to an evening class but today it's a morning group so I know it'll be a difference. Still on holiday and doing lots of walking which I know would help most people but as I've got osteoarthritis and Ankylosing spondialytis I then suffer for walking, get inflamed joints and retain wYer which is what I think happened last week. Praying it's better this week. If not I'll just have to plod on and hope it shows when everything G settles down. Fingers crossed for 10.00 o clock

did you weigh last week? good luck today!! xx

Hi I will join the July challenge and hope for 6lbs. Weigh in Tuesdays and holiday week this week as going to London to see my grandchild to be's scan:) and will miss weigh in.
Have been on holiday the previous 2 weeks so its going to be difficult getting back on track:eek:

Sazmajig. I did weigh last week. It was my first week on this challenge. I put on 2 1/2lb which I was t convinced about as I'm on holiday in Dorset and different set of scales. This morning I weighed at my group and id lost 4lb Thankfully and also got my club 10 award. I'm still on holiday back in Dorset this week hopefully I can lose another 2lb

Hi... am I too late to join in.... I restarted my journey on 4th July which was my birthday :D

I weigh in on Mondays :scale:

I weighted in yesterday and was off to a good start with 2lbs off

I would like to loose 5lbs in July :rolleyes:

Sorry for the late update guys I was in the hospital all Monday night til Tues morning as my niece was being born!! She was born at 5.54am weighing 8lbs 0oz and she's just wonderful. Cant wait to get to know her more. She now going home after a day/night in the hospital (all is well!)

Anyway fab results guys! meant i didn't get weighed last night so will try to get to a group tomorrow if i can :)

Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 12.23.24.png

Congratulations Sarah, to you and your family!

Thanks for updating it too! Slightly more realistic goal now!

hi (Auntie) Sarah...

Woo Hoo to the new niece :D

thanks so much for adding me... I noticed my target is down as 7lbs and I only wanted 5lbs... (you have more faith in me lol) could you change that for me please sweetie x

hi (Auntie) Sarah...

Woo Hoo to the new niece :D

thanks so much for adding me... I noticed my target is down as 7lbs and I only wanted 5lbs... (you have more faith in me lol) could you change that for me please sweetie x

Apologies! Can I blame baby brain?! I have only had about 9 hrs sleep in the 55 hrs! which is just not enough for me at all!!

Amended

Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 14.15.20.png

no need to apologise sweetie..... more going on in your life that my desire to loose x amount of pounds ;) thanks again :D

That's quite a nice way to think of it - I've lost 3 babies in weight! Thanks Sarah, you've made my day!
i reckon with the last few weeks off plan (holiday, friends wedding and baby arrival) I've put one of her on!! oopsie!

Reactions: EBD
half for me this week please

not happy as it no way near reflects the effort
now I just want cake and magnums and cheese with cream crackers and it has to be cream crackers

I can lose that if I have a pee

Back