July Challenge 2016

half for me this week please

not happy as it no way near reflects the effort
now I just want cake and magnums and cheese with cream crackers and it has to be cream crackers

I can lose that if I have a pee
Completely get how you feel my lovely, its so disheartening when you don't get the result you deserve and have worked so hard for. Please don't give up or cave for those bad things as it will reflect next week if you carry on as your are. xxxxxx
Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 14.06.24.png

Completely get how you feel my lovely, its so disheartening when you don't get the result you deserve and have worked so hard for. Please don't give up or cave for those bad things as it will reflect next week if you carry on as your are. xxxxxx
View attachment 182714

I will on the referal I lost every week even if it was 1/2 but I lost every single week so I know I can do it again xx

Steady Aaleigha! You're making me hungry and laugh , sat on a very slow train home.... I think I'm might be having acsimilar week, sneaky peak didn't look good at all. Hoping for a miraculous recovery by the weekend. Good luck for next week.

sorry I am making you hungry - writing it down did help to keep the craving away and I will get there
really hope that you get a good result - and good luck to you too Hxx

@Sazmajig and everyone else. Been away, mainly eating and avoiding logging on here. I have been back on track over the last week and a half but obviously too late to join the July challenge but definitely want to join the August challenge, as you can see, the graph doesn't lie! Just not been planning and eating as and when hungry (old habits) Will keep logging on and look forward to the next challenge.
image1.jpg

Down 2 lbs this week. Happy face.

Thanks for adding me saz! Xxx

half for me this week please

not happy as it no way near reflects the effort
now I just want cake and magnums and cheese with cream crackers and it has to be cream crackers

I can lose that if I have a pee

don't get did heartened sweetie.... that's just a bit of water retention, or standing different on the scales x

No... resistance is fertile..... success grows in it....

Well done Heather, I've got a similar issue next week, D1 graduation day, full day out with a meal, I'm prone to enjoying these ( any) occasions.....in one ear ".Must resist....." In the other ear "resistance is futile"

Haha, this is exactly me! I'm like "I will be good" then someone says "Do you want pudding?" and all of a sudden 'good' is a completely different concept!

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
I lost...................................................... 3lbs

Frankly.... I'm amazed :D

Back