JULY CHALLENGE - 26 WI's to Xmas

Morning daz... 1lb off for me please :)

1lb off this week please Daz. I wont be weighing in next week so if you can put it down as a holiday I'd be much obliged, ta!

Well done everyone for the fab losses so far xxx

1lb off for me this week.

July Challenge.png

Hi all

Could you add me in again this month please. I did quite well in May but fell by the wayside in June as too much going on at work (end of term panics) and my two boys birthdays plus packing to go on holiday left little time for me. Needless to say I am back where I started in May:(

So my aim for July is 10lbs as I am in effect starting again.

Hi all

Could you add me in again this month please. I did quite well in May but fell by the wayside in June as too much going on at work (end of term panics) and my two boys birthdays plus packing to go on holiday left little time for me. Needless to say I am back where I started in May:(

So my aim for July is 10lbs as I am in effect starting again.

July Challenge.png

+ 1 lb sob, cry, hell, no way, it's true........:cry:I must confess to some v bad eating this weekend. :cry:

2.8lbs on this week please Daz. I honestly thought it would be more after the week I've had.

ETA that it should be for the week beginning the 8th July and I should have had a sts for the week beginning the 1st. Thanks daz!

Last edited:
Hi Daz
Lost 4 lb this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

+ 1 lb sob, cry, hell, no way, it's true........:cry:I must confess to some v bad eating this weekend. :cry:

2.8lbs on this week please Daz. I honestly thought it would be more after the week I've had.

ETA that it should be for the week beginning the 8th July and I should have had a sts for the week beginning the 1st. Thanks daz!
Somewhat confused. (i know, doesn't take much :D ) How can you have weighed for the week beginning the 8th, when it is only the 7th?

3lb off for me this week, thank you. :)

July Challenge.png

Am I too late? Forgot to look for the challenge until today.

If not goal is 7lb and 1lb off today.

I'd like to join please? aiming for 5lb loss in July but ended up gaining 0.5lb on Thursday so haven't started off well. Thanks

Somewhat confused. (i know, doesn't take much :D ) How can you have weighed for the week beginning the 8th, when it is only the 7th?

View attachment 145286

I'm confusing myself daz! Ignore the sts and it will be 2.8 lbs on for the week of the 1st!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm not attending WI tonight due to other reasons, but my scales say a gain of 6.5lb :(
Expect it with Weds, Sat, Sun and Mon off plan!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Sts for me this week! Thanks daz!!!

I'd like to join please? aiming for 5lb loss in July but ended up gaining 0.5lb on Thursday so haven't started off well. Thanks

I'm confusing myself daz! Ignore the sts and it will be 2.8 lbs on for the week of the 1st!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm not attending WI tonight due to other reasons, but my scales say a gain of 6.5lb :(
Expect it with Weds, Sat, Sun and Mon off plan!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

1.5 gone this week Daz :) Thanks

Sts for me this week! Thanks daz!!!

1/2 off for me please, thanks Daz

July Challenge.png

Back