JULY CHALLENGE - 26 WI's to Xmas

Texty_F

Gold Member
I was kindly reminded today that there are 26 weigh ins until Xmas lol scary isnt it :eek: - now thats a possible 26lbs off at least before then if you have it to lose! Even if you don't you can still join the challenge and lose a comfy amount for the month.

The challenge will begin the 1st July and end on the 31st and as always you need to declare your WI result as soon as you can after WI.

Now the harsh part im afraid..... I continue to set the challenges up every month and lots of people add their name ready to join.... then they either come back one week or dont come back at all!! Whilst this is no hardship for me, its a proverbial pain in the butt for poor Daz who religiously takes the time and effort to update the sheets. So ........ to be blunt if you add your name to the list and dont come back the 2nd week you may be deleted from the challenge and not added to future lists. This may seem harsh/unfair and I know its only for fun but its a lot of time wasting ( Daz may or may not agree to the deleting bit its his spreadsheet lol)

Sorry for the rant everyone .... please dont let it put you off joining
:D

Texty_F 2 lbs

Can't agree more about inactive members. It was a pain when I used to do challenges too...

Il join and I'm wanting 8lb please :)

Thanks Sheila
il aim for 8 lb please Daz ,

thaks again Sheila and Daz for setting up the challenges xxx

Ok, as I'm doing the Salad Challenge as a kick start, I'm going to say I'll do this too and I don't see why I can't aim for half a stone, 7lbs is achievable I hope. If there is anything else I need to do to be in, please let me know

welcome Cloudy good luck x

I'm in after I failed miserably in June I need to really go for it in July. Can you put me down for 12 pound please :)

Me too, me too - didnt get what I planed in june but will try to get it again In july :)
So 16 lbs for me please. Thank you.

After a slow June month, I am going for it in July with 5 days a week Success Express and having Extra Easy weekends.

I'm aiming for double figures this month and going for 10lbs please. I'm working get into the next stone bracket for the August challenge :D

Thank you Texty and Daz :D

Hi texty and daz, ive failed miserably in every challenge so far but have 4 weeks til my holidays so i must, i must, i must lose 7lb at least please.
Only i can do this so here goes...:p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Failed miserably in June. Put me down for 9 this month to take me to stone and a half award

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I'm in. I'm sticking with 5. Had I left it at 5 last month and not been greedy by trying for the 10 after losing so much the first week I would have met the challenge. 5 lbs will take me to 12st exactly. Anymore will be a bonus although I'm away at center parcs 25-28th so that may scupper the last WI! Haha. Thanks guys!!

Thanks Texty and Daz for setting up these challenges. I'd like to join in again for July and hope for a 4lb loss. Although saying that it's mine and DF's 8 year anniversary in 2 weeks and then we're at a wedding at the end of the month, but I will try to stay on plan as much as possible!

Hi Guys I'm in.... Aim for 7lb please Daz.

Hi Texty and Daz, thanks for setting this up! 10lbs for me this month please, with a holiday week w/c 7th July.
Good luck all! Hopefully the weather will be good this month and we can all enjoy lots of lovely salads! :D

Hey never been in a challenge before but think I need a kick up the bum after an indulgent June with plenty of birthday cake! Please can you put me down for 7lbs please
That will take me 4lbs away from target then :)

Back