JULY CHALLENGE - 26 WI's to Xmas

Hi - thanks for setting this up again. Can you put me down for 7lbs please? Thank you.

If I'm not too late I'd like to join in please for 8lb this July. Decided on a dry July too so hopefully the alcohol (or lack of!) will help!!

Good luck everyone!

Could you please add me. Today 12.6 and would like to be at least 11.12 by end of month. Hence at least 8 lbs. Yippee! Will be over the moon as too many years being wasted.......

Are we to weigh in weekly on the same day or just at the end of the month? Sorry if I am being stupid.....

Just report your results when you weigh in as normal and Daz will update the sheet (he's a star!) good luck on the challenge

Hi Daz. I have a big wedding this month so will try for 4lbs please. Thanks again to you and Mum for doing this again.

Hi ya! After a good June I'd like to continue!! But it's a busy month for me 3 birthdays in the family and a weekend away!! So I'll aim realistic for 2lb loss by end if month! (In at bottom of target so should be ok I hope!!)

Gained 1lb :( x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Ah sorry to hear that Jess - it will be off in no time. Youve had an unsettled week with the little ones, lack of sleep and at least one missed meal. Chin up hun and look forward to the week ahead x

Thanks both :D keeps me going as always.

daz - can u put me down for 7lb please. Sorry im abit late with joining in! Wont happen again :innocent0002:

Am I too late? May I join in please? I would like lose 8lb this month pretty please :) but If too late joining in, not to worry, I can always join next month. Thanks.

Hi Daz can you put me down for five please. Thanks again Texty and Daz for running this challenge

Hi - thanks for setting this up again. Can you put me down for 7lbs please? Thank you.

If I'm not too late I'd like to join in please for 8lb this July. Decided on a dry July too so hopefully the alcohol (or lack of!) will help!!

Good luck everyone!

Could you please add me. Today 12.6 and would like to be at least 11.12 by end of month. Hence at least 8 lbs. Yippee! Will be over the moon as too many years being wasted.......

7lbs off please xx

Hi Daz. I have a big wedding this month so will try for 4lbs please. Thanks again to you and Mum for doing this again.

Hi ya! After a good June I'd like to continue!! But it's a busy month for me 3 birthdays in the family and a weekend away!! So I'll aim realistic for 2lb loss by end if month! (In at bottom of target so should be ok I hope!!)

Hello can I aim for 5 :) lost 1.5 tonight xx

hi eveyone..I'm on holiday this month too so will go for 5lb. STS tonight Daz - thanks

Hi daz and texty! Could you put me down for 7lb please? Xx

Thanks both :D keeps me going as always.

daz - can u put me down for 7lb please. Sorry im abit late with joining in! Wont happen again :innocent0002:

Am I too late? May I join in please? I would like lose 8lb this month pretty please :) but If too late joining in, not to worry, I can always join next month. Thanks.

July Challenge.png

7lbs off please xx

Have to say congrats on a great loss. I have entered it onto the sheet for you, but being that You haven't actually joined this challenge I have entered a target of 15 lb for You. If that is not a figure You wish then please advise accordingly. Wish every body else was as motivated as Yourself. :rotflmao:

;)

1lb off!! Whoop whoop!!! Thank you!!!

Have to say congrats on a great loss. I have entered it onto the sheet for you, but being that You haven't actually joined this challenge I have entered a target of 15 lb for You. If that is not a figure You wish then please advise accordingly. Wish every body else was as motivated as Yourself. :rotflmao:

;)

Is it a loss or is that the target for the month?

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is it a loss or is that the target for the month?

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

lol :D that's what I thought it was, her target for the month xx

Back