JULY CHALLENGE - 26 WI's to Xmas

No problem Daz. Thank you for doing the spreadsheet. It really helps us and must take a fair bit of work from yourself x

Friday 11th. No weigh as was away x

No problem Daz. Thank you for doing the spreadsheet. It really helps us and must take a fair bit of work from yourself x

Haha, its not as hard as one may think, the work was put in with making the spreadsheet, that does all the work now. Its not a matter of people needing to always declare each week, it makes no odds to me as the sheet will automatically mark people as absent. But when they return and declare but the sheet has more than one week missing i have no idea where to put it. And to be honest i don't see why i should have to go trawling through the thread to try to get things to line up properly. That then does make it hard work.

Have no issue with doing this sheet, just ask that people let me know when they declare if it is for a week other than the one that is currently in operation.

Daz + 3lbs. The air was blue this morning! I really must get the exercise going and count the calories properly.
:sigh:

STS this week Daz.

1.5 off for me this week.

HI Daz
Didnt get to WI sat, couldnt face the scaes TBH! :banghead:
So best I go for a sts or hols and hope being in the zone this week will get me a result this coming sat. Thanx mate. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know it's too late for me to start the July challenge but will you be doing an August one.Am eating healthy and doing 6 classes 3 Pilates and 3 Zumba

Daz, i'm away on a course with work this week, can you mark me as a holiday please? I'm really worried about food choices while i'm away, must try and make the best choices possible but its not always easy when you aren't in control!

Sorry Daz. Haven't been on here in ages. Was off for the last week so can you put me down for a holiday for last Wednesday and tomorrow I'll post up how I get on this week.
Thank you! x

Back