JULY CHALLENGE - 26 WI's to Xmas

8.5lb off for me please :D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Great losses guys
2lb off for me :)

I know it's too late for me to start the July challenge but will you be doing an August one.Am eating healthy and doing 6 classes 3 Pilates and 3 Zumba

Hi maggie yes I will be setting one up and I will post the link on this thread closer to the time x

Sorry to hear that Sheila xxx

Thanks chick - Ive got an infected bite on my leg my temp has been up and my glands are swollen giving me pains in my ears :cry: and on top of that ive started having flipping hot flushes!!!! pfffft oh to be a man lol x

1 lb off for me please!

Hi Texty
Sorry to hear all your probs but pleased you are doing an August challenge. The way I am progressing I think I will need it! :sigh:

Hope you are feeling better Sheila, and your mum of course!

I maintained this week. Happy with that for now. At least it's not a gain! :)

Hi Texty Sorry to hear all your probs but pleased you are doing an August challenge. The way I am progressing I think I will need it! :sigh:[/QUOTE

Thanks hun I'm hoping the antibiotics are starting to work soon I hate being ill. I set a challenge up every month and Daz does all the fancy behind the scenes stuff .. Hes a gem. Look forward to seeing you on the next one x

Hope you are feeling better Sheila, and your mum of course! I maintained this week. Happy with that for now. At least it's not a gain! :)

Thanks hunni the drugs are kicking in I hope ?. Lol I think I should explain .., mother is me that's what Daz calls me when I'm being bossy ... As if lol. X

Can you put me diwn as a holiday as feeling poorly so didn' gi ti group.

Holiday for me last week please & a disappointing 3.5 on this week. Back on it 2morro to get it back off for next week. X

Back