Hi Daz sorry been MIA

Week beg 8/7 put on 3

Was on hol week 15/7

Today lost 4 for week beg 22/7

Thanks and sorry for being a pain

sts for me :(

1lb off x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Sorry to say that this will be the last week or so of me doing the challenges. It has been fun (mostly) and i am glad that i have motivated some. It only started off as doing a spreadsheet to make life easier for "Mother" (Texty) and it ended up with me moderating it from that point on.

I am sure the challenges will carry on and that they will help just as much, but i am taking a step back (too much going on to commit to updating each day as it needs to be).

If anybody wants to take it on then feel free to let me know, i am happy to make the spreadsheet as easy as possible for someone to use and send it over. It really is not as bad as it looks, the hard work is done with setting it up to be automatic. All that needs doing is input of people declared figures (and basic knowledge of how to hide rows and columns).

Outside of that I am sure that Texty will revamp the old system.

Its been a pleasure Ladies. Keep up the amazing effort.

Hi Daz, sorry to hear that. I'm hoping the busy is caused by something you choose :)

I wouldn't mind taking it over, would keep me committed I think if I had to log in for everyone else I wouldn't be able to hide.

No worries if you already have someone

Hi Daz, sorry to hear that. I'm hoping the busy is caused by something you choose :)

I wouldn't mind taking it over, would keep me committed I think if I had to log in for everyone else I wouldn't be able to hide.

No worries if you already have someone

Nope, as of yet nobody has offered. Let me adjust the sheet as much as I can so that its as easy to sort as possible (its all but there anyway), shall get it done so its ready for the next challenge that Texty starts.

Ah thanks Daz for all your hard work on the challenges. Can understand it can get a but tying.
Thanks Kami2112 for saying you will take it over

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Daz, please can you put me down for holiday this week, my back is in pain :(, will go to group next week.

Thanks Kay xx

Ah thanks Daz for all your hard work on the challenges. Can understand it can get a but tying.
Thanks Kami2112 for saying you will take it over

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Not entirely althruistic it will keep my motivation and keep me logging in if others are relying on me :)

I'm declaring an epic fail and a withdrawal request please Daz. Sorry to hear you are not going to be running the sheets but my goodness is it understandable as it must take some serious effort on your part. Thank you for all the time you have spent on it x

3.5 off for me this week please Daz, and many thanks for all the effort you put into the spreadsheet!

Up by 1 pound this week after missing weigh in last week.

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Two pounds off please

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi Daz,
Thanks for all your hard work! Can you please put me down as a week off last week and 4.5lbs on this week, eek!

Back