JULY CHALLENGE - 26 WI's to Xmas

Thanks for a your hard work Daz xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another 1lb off for me please Daz

Sorry to hear you are leaving this Daz. Thanks for all your help.

1lb on for me this week.

1lb off for me this week please Daz... I've finally got my gold bar :D

Thank you so much for all of your time and effort in maintaining the monthly challenge spreadsheet. Your hard work has really helped a lot of people stay on track, remain focused and look at the positives each month in their weight loss journey.

Thanks go to Texty too for setting up the monthly challenges.

xx

1 pound off for me this week please

Hi Daz, sorry to hear that. I'm hoping the busy is caused by something you choose :)

I wouldn't mind taking it over, would keep me committed I think if I had to log in for everyone else I wouldn't be able to hide.

No worries if you already have someone

Hi Kami

If your still ok to take over the updates on Daz's sheets I will set the August Challenge up over the next day or so ready for next weekends start date.

Thank you for offering and Daz thank you for all you have done to help us - very much appreciated xx

Hey, yes am ok to take over from August, looking forward to the challenge as I've not done great this month x

Really pleased to report - 1lb. At last think I have got a grip. Looking forward to August challenge. :)

Oh just as I've come back, sorry to hear you're stopping Daz, thanks so much for all your hard work.

Texty - I have found my willpower again, so I will definitely be in on the August challenge (2.5 months off did not serve me well!)
X

I lost 1.5lb this week. Daz, sorry to see you're moving on, but thanks for all of the work you've put in, you know we're all very grateful. :) x

2 off for me and just realised I only have 4 weigh ins this month doh so not going to hit my target. Never mind I'm happy with what I've done x

Sorry late post, weigh in was friday, I have just been too busy to get on here. Stayed the same :cry:last weigh in of the month. Didn't make target but considering I have been away working, I'm pretty pleased with what I have managed so far. Thanks Daz :D.

Back