July Challenge Here...

Karen

Serial Foodie!
Sorry if its stealing anyones thunder... i dunno if there is officially anyone in charge of this stuff but I wanted to kick off the July Challenge. Im thoroughly peeved that I missed the June Challenge by 2.5lbs and am eager to put it behind me and crack on with the next target! Good luck all xxxxxxxxx

Karen - 10lbs

Cool ....I'm in!
....I'm a slow loser though, so will be realistic and go for 6lbs, though that might even be a stretch. Let's see!

----------Puts determind Face on :character00115:-----------

:D xx

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs

Last edited:
Oh oh oh oh can I join too please? :):) What exactly is the challenge? I would love to be part and share in with the support. It really helps ganging up together, doesn't it! Us vs the bellies lol!

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

7lb please :) that will get me my club 10 (5lb loss) then my 1 1/2 stone :) x

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs

Last edited:
Ooooh can I join?!

My first challenge!! Exciting!! :D

I'm going for 7lbs

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs
Kate. - 7lbs

Sorry if i didn't do that right.....still learning!

hi caramelle, just add your name to the list with how much weight you are going to aim to lose during July and each week we will update/countdown how many we have lost and how many lbs we have left to go. Good luck to us all! xxxx

Can I join please?
I'm desperate to get this weight off - going to do my damndest to get obtain it!!

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs
Kate. - 7lbs
Kingy 10lbs

Good luck everyone!!

Do we just report in on our normal weigh in day?? x

yep... just pop and and change it to something like:

Karen - 10lb (2lb gone, 8lb left) then week 2 would be the same but just change the numbers and by the end of the month, we will see who hit target or how close we came.

I would love to join in too please! I have come to a bit of a standstill and stuck for the past couple of weeks. This is just the motivation that I need.
Being realistic, I will aim to lose 5lbs as the school holidays are coming up....

Michelle

Yes please, I would love to lose 10lb, I like to aim high, I've added michelleb and nattymo on for you

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs
Kate. - 7lbs
Kingy 10lbs
Nikkiruth -10lbs
MichelleB -5lbs
Nattymo -7lbs

hey could i join too,

I've only lost 8.5lbs in 8 weeks but going to go for 10lbs for july, maybe a bit too over enthusiastic lol

I'd love to lose 7lbs in July!

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs
Kate. - 7lbs
Kingy 10lbs
Nikkiruth -10lbs
MichelleB -5lbs
Nattymo -7lbs
alwyn - 7lbs

am going for 10 pounds hope it works better than the june one:)

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs
Kate. - 7lbs
Kingy 10lbs
Nikkiruth -10lbs
MichelleB -5lbs
Nattymo -7lbs
alwyn - 7lbs
evethewitch - 10lbs

Ooh! Me too please - I have been looking for a challenge to join.:peep:

I am going to go for 11lb as this would get me to my Club 10 mini target which would be very exciting. I'm on holiday the last weekend of July which is a bit worrying :devilangel: but hopefully this support will help keep me focused.

Good luck everyone, we can do it.:grouphugg:

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs
Kate. - 7lbs
Kingy 10lbs
Nikkiruth -10lbs
MichelleB -5lbs
Nattymo -7lbs
alwyn - 7lbs
evethewitch - 10lbs
Little Blue Me - 11lb

I'd like to go for 5.5lbs, it's an amount i won't kill myself doing :D
I just seem to struggle alot :sigh:

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs
Kate. - 7lbs
Kingy 10lbs
Nikkiruth -10lbs
MichelleB -5lbs
Nattymo -7lbs
alwyn - 7lbs
evethewitch - 10lbs

Subs -5.5lbs

Im new and would love to join in. id love to lose -10lbs this month. So im going to try my best. I get weighed on a tuesday so ill start now. Good Luck everyone. xxx

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs
Kate. - 7lbs
Kingy 10lbs
Nikkiruth -10lbs
MichelleB -5lbs
Nattymo -7lbs
alwyn - 7lbs
evethewitch - 10lbs
Subs -5.5lbs
Lass -10lbs

Only started SW on 25th June so this will be ideal to keep me focused for my first full month - weigh in day is Friday!

Karen - 10lbs
Atchonblimp21 - 6lbs
Lazorinie - 7lbs
gemma_ - 7lbs
Kate. - 7lbs
Kingy 10lbs
Nikkiruth -10lbs
MichelleB -5lbs
Nattymo -7lbs
alwyn - 7lbs
evethewitch - 10lbs
Subs -5.5lbs
Lass -10lbs
Rowena - 10lbs

Thanks nikkiruth for adding people. Its the 1st so it all starts now! good luck everyone. I fell short of my 14lb target last month (gobbled half the buffett at my daughters birthday party!) but i will work my butt off for the 10lb this month. I have an awful lot to lose so it isnt that unrealistic.

If anyone would like to join but isnt sure how to cut and paste the list just PM me with the amount you would like to lose and I will do it for you. Alternatively, you can watch this... YouTube - How to Copy and Paste

GOOD LUCK ALL XXXXX

Back