July challenge ?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by barmcake, 23 June 2010 Social URL.

1. barmcake

barmcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.98%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Being entirely selfish here but will we be having a July challenge as I feel too late to join the June one :)

Barmcake xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    Hello :)
    Yeah, we will definitely have a July challenge, but somebody usually sets it up right at the beginning of the month, or just before.
    You could always join the June challenge with a target for the remainder of the month, and then join the July one as well when it appears.

A x

4. barmcake

barmcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.98%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thats not a bad idea, there is a week left after all.

To be honest I dont really want to weigh myself till at least a week or two weeks, I have been doing the Cambridge diet and the losses on it in the first week are incredible and will never compare, but starving yourself and living on foodpacks will always make you lose weight, this is about losing and maintaining for me! together with being able to live a life whilst I lose weight and eat with my family

off my soapbox now LOL sorry about that !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.