July challenge

Just half this week :(

azwethinkweiz 4lbs (0lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
Baggiesles 6lbs (0.5 lost, 5.5 to go)
Bulldogdaisy 4lbs (0lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
Bunnie 6lbs (0lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
Cazzabelle 5 (3lbs lost, 2lbs to go )
CLH_X3 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
Ella Belle 10lbs (3lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
Gemelli 4.5lbs (0.5lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
Goose1 6lbs (0lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
Hollyjayne 7lbs (1.5lbs lost, 5.5lbs to go)
littlemissy1 7lbs (0lb lost, 7lbs to go)
loopyluc 8lbs (2lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
Meredith 8lbs (0lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
Nessa 8lbs (0lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
Pookie 1999 8lbs (0lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
Poppycat 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
Purple_rain 10lbs (7.5lbs lost, 2.5lbs to go)
Rkmriddell 4lbs (0lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
Rosie_Lee 2lbs (1lbs lost. 1lbs to go)
Sapphirestara 6lbs (1lbs lost, 5lbs to go)
Starcrossed 7lbs (1lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
WillowFae 8lbs (0lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
xxRebeccaxx 4lbs (0lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
Vadey 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
Zi-ann 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7 to go)

Well done purple rain!

Join the half pound club gemelli!

Just 1lb :(

WillowFae said:

Stop. Right there. Stop. Turn it on its head. You lost a lb. that's brilliant. Others stick on plan and gain. Or sts. Or not. Don't let the scales rule your emotions. This journey is about your recovery. Not what the scales say today. Which could be different tomorrow. It's just a number. Look at everything else you've achieved this week. You've abstained. You've been 100%. Brush off this negativity and be proud!!!!!!

:) x

Rkmriddell said:
Stop. Right there. Stop. Turn it on its head. You lost a lb. that's brilliant. Others stick on plan and gain. Or sts. Or not. Don't let the scales rule your emotions. This journey is about your recovery. Not what the scales say today. Which could be different tomorrow. It's just a number. Look at everything else you've achieved this week. You've abstained. You've been 100%. Brush off this negativity and be proud!!!!!!

I agree!!! Look at the bigger picture!!! You have lost a great deal!! X next week is another week!! X

Rkmriddell said:

Love how positive you are, I need someone like you in my life everyday lol... I'm awfully negative!!

WI tomorrow :eek: :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Love how positive you are, I need someone like you in my life everyday lol... I'm awfully negative!!

WI tomorrow :eek: :(

Good luck for tomorrow :0)

Rkmriddell said:

You are so right! :0)

Quarter off, not exactly an amazing loss but it is amazing to me considering all I ate this week :p

azwethinkweiz 4lbs (0.25lbs lost, 3.75lbs to go)
Baggiesles 6lbs (0.5 lost, 5.5 to go)
Bulldogdaisy 4lbs (0lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
Bunnie 6lbs (0lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
Cazzabelle 5 (3lbs lost, 2lbs to go )
CLH_X3 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
Ella Belle 10lbs (3lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
Gemelli 4.5lbs (0.5lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
Goose1 6lbs (0lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
Hollyjayne 7lbs (1.5lbs lost, 5.5lbs to go)
littlemissy1 7lbs (0lb lost, 7lbs to go)
loopyluc 8lbs (2lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
Meredith 8lbs (0lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
Nessa 8lbs (0lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
Pookie 1999 8lbs (0lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
Poppycat 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
Purple_rain 10lbs (7.5lbs lost, 2.5lbs to go)
Rkmriddell 4lbs (0lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
Rosie_Lee 2lbs (1lbs lost. 1lbs to go)
Sapphirestara 6lbs (1lbs lost, 5lbs to go)
Starcrossed 7lbs (1lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
WillowFae 8lbs (0lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
xxRebeccaxx 4lbs (0lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
Vadey 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
Zi-ann 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7 to go)

A 1 lb loss this week :)

Sorry. The logical part of me is saying exactly the same thing. And my sponsor said the same thing when we talked about it this morning. But I don't tend to be logical with this kind of stuff. I've posted about it on my diary if anyone is interested.

WillowFae said:
Sorry. The logical part of me is saying exactly the same thing. And my sponsor said the same thing when we talked about it this morning. But I don't tend to be logical with this kind of stuff. I've posted about it on my diary if anyone is interested.

Confused how my quote got over here. You are stronger than letting this get to you x

Back