emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hello everyone :D

I have decided to set up a July Challenge :p

For the challenge I'm proposing 3 small things for the month of July -

1. Drink 3.5 litres a day
  2. 1 CD bar per week
  3. Exercise each day between 30-60 minutes
As most of you probably know, when I drink more water I tend to loose more. I have challenged myself to 1 CD bar pw, I'm curious if my overall weight loss in that month will differ much without so many bars. I also want to tone up a little, so exercise was the obvious choice to include.

I thought perhaps others may be interested to give these 3 small steps a try over the July month and compare with previous month losses.

Unlike normal 'challenges' I thought rather than adding a weight now that we want to loose - each week we are weighed we can add the results next to our name, so we can see everybody's overall loss as the weeks go by.

At the end of July I will post the overall loss of all the July challengers! :D:D:D

So here goes...

emmapetty

Hey Emma,
Good idea hon, I would like to join..
I would like to do some exercise daily as at the moment apart from a bit of walking I dont do any other.....

So for me 30-60 mins exercise - 3 to 4 times a week.
Drink 4 litres daily -
3 to 4 bars a week

Thanks hon xxxx

I will join you!

1. Drink 2.5 litres a day ( Can't seem to get 2 in lately)
  2. 1 CD bar per week
  3. Exercise each day between 30-60 minutes (Gonna order Jillian Michaels 30 day shred)

Exercise each day between 30-60 minutes (Gonna order Jillian Michaels 30 day shred)

Ooh that sounds interesting! What is the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? :rolleyes:

Great! So far we have:

emmapetty
CurlyWurly
quizzicalgrrl
Anisah

Don't be shy people! Come and join the July Challenge!

p.s I have a prize for the biggest looser! :p

can i join?
july challenge - eyeontheprize
no blips - from July 1st to 31st without any breaks, 100% SS.
get into 12's
excercise - walk 30 minutes per day

dont really want to cut out the bars as they don't really slow my weight loss and i already drink 4.5 - 5 litres a day... :confused:

Last edited:
Oooh, well seeing as it's my birthday in July then I think this is a must for me. I'm gonna need some strong rules as my Mum and her new husband are coming over from Sweden for two weeks!! There's also lots of end of term parties, so I'm going to need to stay strong.

For that reason I will:
Drink at least 5 pints of water daily (aiming for 6pints/3 litres)
Stick to SS 100%
Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day- moving to 30.

I know its baby steps, but I'm building!!
I'm 30 on the 14th, reckon thats gonna be one tough day! Oh well, I could go all out and treat myself to.......all my favourite shakes...with a bit of tetra jelly and ice-cream (with a candle of course)

Last edited:
I need a new challenge too, June one is half way through now and I have my Barbados hols end of July so.. I'm in too.

My 3 aims for July:

1. Use firming cream every day :D
  2. Walk at least 25 mins a day rather then the 15 I do now :D
  3. Do something that pamper 's me everyday :D.
Last but not least, I challenge myself to loose 15lb in July.

excellent goals people!!! :)

WE CAN DO THIS!

Hugs x x x

Hellooo all,

My 25th on the 29th so am in :)

My goals:

1. Drink at least 4 litres per day.
2. No blips through July 100%
3. 30 mins exercise each day

Good luck all!

21lbs xxxxxxxxxx

Hi I'll join was looking :eek: couldnt find :wave_cry:

I am starting 6th July as Im leaving my partner and moving 29th June so I need a week to get settled.

I am challenging myself to lose 21lbs in the 25 days :eek:

New me new start no more heartache xxx

My 30 day shred is in the mail, but I decided to use my tae bo and my walk away the pounds until it comes. Hopefully it will be here by the July Challenge. I can't wait.

Back