July is ages away

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I'm getting frustrated, July 30th just seems like a lifetime away.
July 30th will either see me coming off the diet permanently or having a week and a bit off for my birthday as I want to be able to enjoy myself.
It just feels like I'm going to be waiting forever and ever for it to come along and I am the most impatient person ever lolol!
I'm not giving in to my cravings and nor do I have any intention of doing so but it's just groansville here at the moment while I count down the days and weeks.
What do I do? lol!

I feel the same as im ending at the end of may but one week it was 11 weeks and now its 7 so it soon flys, just think how good we are going to feel at the end of it :)

I've lost 16lbs so far and got loads to go but it's just taking foreverrrrrrrrrrr!!! I wish I could get put into an induced coma and get fed the LT and water through tubes then wake up once all the weight has gone lol :D:D:D:D oh and go on one of those toning tables which could exercise me in my sleep. I bet if I was rich and famous I could do it pmsl!

Wouldnt that be nice, im already missing food so I know the next 7 weeks are going to be hard im just looking forward to showing the people who have thrown my weight at me all my life lol I will still have a lot to loose when I finish in may but am going to loose the last 2 stone on maintenance as I think once I refeed I wont want to start again but who knows I may miss it lol

Keep busy girl. I know weight loss always feels slow(we want it yesterday) but it looks like you are doing great to me. What other programmes help you loose over a stone a month? not many. Hang in there. you CAN do it.

Well I'm sure you'll do fab, judging by your losses you are already doing so well. I know what you mean about people going on one about your weight. I have had to endure as I'm sure most people have, harsh comments but the pride and feelings of self achievement will wash all that away as we are doing this by ourselves. People may moan and pass judgement but they pass judgement regardless so poop to them. This diet works and although it's boring and tedious at times, it's good to know it works. :D:D:D COME ON JULY!!! lol! I know I shouldn't wish my life away but comeeeeeeee onnnnnnnn Julyyyyyyyyyy!!! lolol

Don't get disheartened. Its a long road but it will be worth it when we get there.
I have chart that I counting the days off on. It's 97 days to the 1st July. When I sarted it was 112 off so its nice to see the number coming down, slowly but surely. Hang on in there ;)

ahhh chick - seriously, do not worry! time really does begin to fly! i have done 8 weeks so far and have only 12 to go - im nearly half way there for my first target. I may not be stopping yet but if i do im off for one week and then straight back on until august 3rd!

Seriously, time. will. fly :D and well done you for not giving into cravings :)

Don't get down about it Abbie, it really will fly by. When I started this I had about 26 weeks on it, well that was the plan. I now only have about 13 weeks to do before refeed for when I go on holiday. Can't believe I'm halfway there already, didn't think I could ever last this long.

The weight is coming off well so don't dwell on that cos you are doing great. When July is here you will look like a different person.

I cant think about how long I have left on this diet or I would give up. I just take it one day at a time and I only look at how much weight I have lost, not what I need to loose which helps. I cant believe I am on week 6, it really does fly.
Good luck xx

Aww thanks. I suppose the good thing is that I get my week 4 weigh in tomorrow and start week 5, so I'm doing well in that I've lasted this long so far. I've gone so much further than ever before when I've been on this diet, I've always caved in and gone back to my old ways.
I do feel different and feel slimmer. I bought a top from Primark last year that I could just about squeeze into which obviously meant it was the wrong size but it's looser on me now.
I don't even know what size I am. I have stuff (i.e this top, which is an 18) then I have others which go up as far as a 24! I'm hoping that eventually, my dress size will be consistent. I'm aiming for a size 10!
I'm only 5ft too so it's difficult lol. Anyone else have this problem? hehe

I'm 5'2 so I know how you feel. I have yoyo dieted all my life so most people dont even noticed that I have lost weight cos they are used to me fluctuating so much! i have vowed to never pile it back on again though. i want to stay with 4lbs of my target (which Im not sure what that is yet!) Just wanted to say though when your shorter its so much harder to carry the weigh than taller girls. So I'm feeling your pain, but we can do this! One day at a time thats all you have to think about! best of luck x

Thanks ladies, wish you all great success with your diets too xxx

Abbie i always have that problem with clothes too! I'm 5"2 and i can range anywhere from a size 18 to a size 24 depending on the shop!
Yesterday i went to buy a new blouse for an interview, and although most the time i'm a 20, this was way to big, so had to go for the 18 (which was a little small - but hey, hopefully week 1 WI will leave it a bit looser...).

just keep going for as long as you can.. found at beginning time went so slowly and could never see the end but after awhile routine kicks in and you won't notice the time pass.. :)

One of the best things about being on this diet is that I feel so much more motivated to go to the Gym and stuff because I'm not doing a whole lot at the moment. When I was at my friends in Scotland over the weekend, we actually went to the Gym for 2 hours and I felt so good after it.
Once I've lost more weight and been to the Gym more to build up my Stamina, I would love to join a dance class. I suppose that could help July come around quicker. I do a drama class on Fridays already. ;);)

Hey girls, another 5'2" shrimp here too! I've set my target at 10 stone 10 lbs, which does seem a bit on the high side, but I'm afraid of looking too scrawney going any lower. Most people cannot believe I'm as heavy as I am, so I'm just going to see how I go. I'm looking forward to a holiday in Cornwall in July so hoping I'll be on re-feeding a couple of weeks before that.

Best of luck on your diet hun. Hope you get to your goal in time. Would be great if that happened!

Yep ... here i am, another 5'2 shrimp also!! haha
I would love to be a size 14/16 on bottom and 12 on top.
I also range in sizes too. Most tops are 16/18 and bottoms are 22 but in some shops i couldnt even squeeze into an 18 - i swear something really does need to be done about the different sizes in different shops. Did gok wan want this also?

Abbie, you can get there!

I cant remember where i heard this but it takes roughly 6 weeks for your body to recognise something new that you are doing and for it to get into a routine with what you are doing. So nearly there chick :D

Back