Jumping on the Diary Train

you are doing really well and that 2 stone will fly off no doubt really quickly.
I have been a bit off the rails for 24 hours but back in the right place again and didnt go carb crazy either so still in Ketosis which is good.
The diet is very unsocial and I am a very social person but I can still manage to do the things I enjoy without too much trouble.
Whilst dancing I always have a bottle or two of water and probably sweat more than that out during the few hours I am there.

Good luck for today and keep at it, I am.

You should be really proud, you'll soon be where you need to be and so will i. I'm back to my 100% attitude so it's important anyone on this diet does it this way :)

Morning x

Just realised weve both got saturday weigh in. Your really good because i dont no how you men cope on just 2 servings of shakes all day, even tho its larger portion it still must be difficult. Im sure youll have a good loss considering youve been 100% this week.
Another thing as your quite tall anything from 13-16 stones in weight would quite suit you. I remember my biggest weight few yrs ago being just over 16 st and i was still looking quite normal, most people thought i was around 14st. Its crazy but with our heights we got a bit of an advantage of when to stop and be realistic about our weight.

I am looking forward to Saturday weigh in now, I want to know how I have done as I have been dead good :)
I hope its a good result, it should be but I never get cocky as I always get let down then.
Shakes and Water do get boring after 14 weeks but it starts to become a way of life and I pass by three vending machines of junk food on the way to my office, these days I look at them and giggle thinking, I am never touching that crap again so I think that my mind is now in a good place for the eventual end.
Still a way off yet though, I have another 6 stone or so I reckon but Ill see how I look as I get lower. I look far far better already and its nice when people who have known you for years stop and look and say 'flipping heck youve lost a lot of weight' :D

I have been big now for god... must be 10-12 years easy if not more so dropping back to what I was in my teens/early 20s is going to be interesting.
I am looking forward to my xmas break (I am coming off it at xmas for a refeed and xmas dinner etc) I will be back on in Jan though and through till roughly March I think plus Ill be careful over xmas no choccies etc and not tonnes of booze either.

13 is my ideal weight apparently but even at 16 I look really thin, I will take stock once I get to goal.
I'll soon be able to dress daft and not look a bugger :) - Steampunk/Victorian for new years eve ball, my dance partner and I are going for that theme and Id like to have dumped another 2 stone by then.

How did you get on today?
I think you're mind is in a good place which is the most important thing, I imagine the more weight you lose the more you will be spurred on to keep losing so this diet should only get easier for you. Of course it will have it's difficult moments and if you cave that is ok. Just jump back on again. As for Christmas, luckily for me i will be finished by Christmas, you should enjoy Christmas and just work harder in the New Year. I hope time flies for you.

Day 44

ok, i am officially the worst at keeping a diary ever. I've been busy but still not busy enough to not be updating.
No weigh-in this week, i have enough flapjacks and strawberry shakes to do me until next Thursday/Friday. I actually forgot to even ring the pharmacy and tell them i couldn't make it but they're so easy going they possibly didn't even notice.

I'm still feeling the same way about this diet as i was the last time i updated, i just really want it to finish but i have absolutely no intentions of giving up until i reach 11st or 10st if my pharmacy lets me stay on until i get to 10st which i doubt very much but no matter i'll just get to 11st on TFR and lose the other stone on maintenance & in the gym. I'll be slim at 11st so it won't bother me too much. I'm now a "healthy weight" according to my BMI. I'm happy but i won't be entirely satisfied until i am tiny :)
The only downside to rapid weight loss is that most of my clothes don't fit anymore and i can't buy new ones because i plan on losing another 3 stone. I think even my feet have shrunk as some of my shoes are smaller, haha can this even happen or am i losing my mind?
I'm so excited to see how i look like super skinny, especially when i start toning in the gym...i'm aiming for a total super model bod & i'm prepared to work/wait for it. I want to start my 20's looking amazing because this is the time of our lives as they say.

I've been doing alot of thinking about how i will maintain/continue to lose and i will be doing the ketogenic lifystyle diet, mainly because i love meat so it suits me perfectly. i might take tips from the atkins diet. I'll be removing carbs/sugar from my diet for 5 days and have 2 days where i am not so strict. I'm going to buy some ketostix also.
The gym will feature regularly in my weekly routine too,i actually love the gym so i'm looking forward to it. I might actually have the balls to go swimming...which i've always had a fear of.

I lost 6lb gorgeous but still have about 6 stone to go so not getting cocky.
At 5' 11" you will look tidy at 11stone but I can appreciate the eagerness to drop more - I look ok at 18 but Im still thinking about 13 for me.

I need to sort out me and sort out my messy life and crack on with being happy x

6lbs is brilliant :D think of it as half a stone, that is pretty impressive.
Can you imagine how happy you will be in march though, it will all have been worth it and once you have the weight gone you can concentrate on being happy. For me, my weight has been the barrier stopping me from being happy and focusing on more important things in life thats why i'm so determined to do this x

Day 45

Today i am confused about exercise, i haven't been doing any really and it's only been light. i haven't been focusing on the exercise as i was advised not to as i'd have to double what i do now when i'm off lipotrim in order to maintain and continue losing but i'm now thinking i should start now to help tone up. I'm also disappointed with my water intake recently, i've been getting in the 2litres but thats really it. i think it's time to start hard working at this

I'm on day 6 today and starting a few tone up exercises. Like sit ups etc. they say to take if steady because your only giving yourself the 425 calories. XxX
Havebt headers about working twice as hard??
The amount of negative feedback I get out of this forum but from co-workers etc annoys me. Some don't have a clue and say oooool you will pile it all back on so quick. Oh be careful you don't lose to much to quick- we can't control that!
And wow you will have to work hard once you stop it. Well no we do the re-feeding etc so it's not as if we all plan to eat everything in sight because we have lost weight. By then our body's & mind are trained etc. it's stupid x
Speak to pharmacy and see what they say xx

hi ashleyrose, ive just read your diary from the beginning and id say your doing very well so far. im like you and just want to finish up as soon as possible but i know this is the only way ill be able to stick to maintaining afterwards after going through so much and depriving myself of food etc at the moment (if that makes sense)! klnowing what ive gone through will help me to see maintenance through and then keeping the weight off once and for all. its all in the head and giving yourself a good talking too :)

re your exercise ive been at the gym from the beginning and i find it helps to motivate me. get out and get back to it. doubling up the amount of exercise afterwards isnt true. when i finished LT before i stayed doing the same stuff, albeit altered a bit to stop it from getting boring, and it kept the weight off and there was no change for six months before i got ill, had injured then started to feel sorry for myself.

try and drink a bit more if you can...drinking a lot really is the key to this diet

lecture over :)

well done your doing great

h x

Exercise is a bit of a strange topic for Lipotrim. One thing I can definitely assure you is this: exercising to lose weight whilst on Lipotrim will not speed things up. This is a fact and there are various reasons behind this.

Now, exercising to tone up is different. I don't want to say don't do it but I would advise against it as whilst on this diet your muscle mass just fades away to absolutely nothing. Whoever said you need to do twice as much on the diet is just a liar, that's not true. I did absolutely no toning on the diet but started after refeed and it didn't take long at all to get a bit of shape back.

Being on a sub-500 calories a day diet is rough on your body and 1lb of muscle = 1lb of fat soooo... do you really want to tone up and build muscle when you're religiously checking your weight?

Just my input anyway.

I'm so happy I was able to log back in to this mini mins account after 3 years :eek:

I cannot believe it has been 3 years since I done Lipotrim. Well I'm back on it as of today!! and am so happy I kept a diary that I will definitely be continuing to do so this time around.

I had my first baby in August 2016...that and maternity leave has pushed me up to 230lbs !!!! That's 28lbs heavier than when I started Lipotrim the 1st time. It's been really fantastic reading my old diary memoirs, like a blast into the past of my old self. I'm 23 now :oops:

I can't believe how quiet this forum has become, well I can believe it but it makes me sad as it was a great support network on here. I guess lipotrim is definitely not the most popular diet anymore. Cambridge Diet seems extremely popular in the UK but I can't be bothered even looking into it.

OK Life updates/changes in myself since my last posts in 2013:

- I no longer live in Ireland, I live in beautiful Bournemouth UK
- I have a 7 month old baby boy with my fiance
- I'm going back to work soon. I manage a coffee shop so it's a very physically demanding job

Weight Maintenance & Gain

Ok, I'm going to answer the question you must be dying to ask. How did I manage to gain the weight back? Did I maintain? How long did I maintain for?

The good news is that I did manage to maintain the majority of the weight I managed to lose on Lipotrim the first time around it was approx. 30lbs or so

The bad news is that I gained a lot of weight in recent times, I'm not going to blame pregnancy because I didn't gain much as I had a gestational diabetes so I was meticulously watching what I ate. In fact this is one of the reasons I need to lose weight is because having gestational diabetes indicates a risk factor for developing Type 2 Diabetes in the future. I gained all of the weight in the months after I had my baby. I know, AFTER....can you believe that misfortune. In fact I gained so much that I called my doctor to tell her so she could check for any problems. I had some blood tests and it turns out that I'm just eating too much food plus the lack of physical exercise. I think it is true that after pregnancy you just put on weight easier also.

So yes I am gutted I'm here again but I am determined to get in great physical shape because my weight is really getting me down. I can't use the excuse that I've had a baby when it has been nearly seven months:eek:

Things that are hard for my being this weight are:

- I have a double chin....not the one most people imagine they have but the one thats there ALWAYS
- I'm a size 18 UK :(
- My thighs chaff o_O
- I have cellulite (something I didn't have before)
- I can only wear stretchy pants/trousers/skirts
- I don't fit into any of my old clothes/shoes
- My engagement ring doesn't fit anymore :oops:
- I have no energy..
- I have a DOUBLE CHIN :rant:

I wrote that list above as a reminder to myself of what I don't want to be. I don't feel like this is who I am so I'm ready to change!!

Day 1 on lipotrim// Tuesday February 21st 2017

Well hopefully the lipotrim police aren't about because I only had 1 shake and 1 chicken soup. I got up late so couldn't be bothered with 3 portions. I find the shakes very hard to stomach to be honest. But.......the chicken soup was amazing. I really enjoyed it. I will be ordering those for my dinner every night. The shake I had was the strawberry one. I don't really like it but I ordered too many of them so I'm now stuck with it. I'm going to be getting flapjacks too as I quite like them with coffee...they're also great if I'm travelling. So with a flapjack for breakfast or a coffee with the vanilla shake, then either of the latter for lunch and a chicken soup for dinner I am praying I can do this alright.

I also drank 4 litres of water and went for a walk so I'm happy. My fiance agreed to take the baby tonight so I can sleep as we have a hospital appointment tomorrow.

This diary serves really as a way for me to let my feelings out but if anyone wants a chat please do comment.

Quick Update: On what should be say 6 tomorrow is day one again. I stuck to Lipotrim for one day but had to put it off until tomorrow because of unforeseen circumstances. So tomorrow I am restarting. I actually like the chicken soup so i'm hoping this will make it easier for me

Back