Jumping on the Slim and Save Band Wagon!

Seriously you could use that to market products. It's a proper before and after!!!

Official weigh in day today. 9st 12 3/4lbs :D

Having a lifestyle day today as fancied my sons sausages lol

Heyy hun iv said it on fb bt wil say it again u lookk fab and js amazing :)....ur tum is non existent ahh i miss wearing frenchies mayb one day i wil b able to again lol...atm granny ones hehe for me...honestly ur xmas dresss lux lovely too the design n the fit is yum :)....xx

Awww thanks Priya hun! Hope all is going well with you xx

Well I've been ill with Labyrinthitis for the past few days. Good job I'm on S&S as I really couldn't stomach anything due to the dizziness, and just had shakes and soups. Feeling much better now thank god as it is awful!

TOTM came 3 days early with a vengeance yesterday too. Sorry for TMI, but I'm extremely heavy and am not normally. Does anyone know if this could this be diet related? The pain is 1000 times worse too.

Havent weighed as I know the lbs would have come on due to TOTM, so will be good and wait until official weigh in day on Wednesday.

Hi how are you doing? Are you all better now? Hope so. I've just recovered from tonsillitis myself ... It's the sick season!! Xx

You've vanished?! Are you ok miss?x

Hi Lara! So sorry for going AWOL! Been very busy with work, uni and Christmas in general!

Really hope you are ok, (how's your sister and the dating?) and that everyone who happens to read my diary are good too:)

I am no longer on plan! I stopped at 9st 10.5 lbs and completed refeed :D a few lbs of goal... BUT have been very lazily following 5:2 (eating low cal or a packs during the day and what ever I want in the evenings on fast days, and generally whatever I want (within reason and moderation!!!) on non fast days and today weighed in at 9st 8.2 :D:D so am within my goal today! BMI now 22.9 and non of my knickers fit ROTFL!!!!!

I think maybe my body needed another shock, hence why I've lost more weight? Haven't started running again because I've been so busy - maybe it's all the rushing around!

I'm glad that refeed wasn't that scary, and that I've seemed to have found a happy place in regards to maintenance - I'm not depriving myself, just having all the food I love in moderation. I even had Pizza a few nights ago and Fish and Chips last night!

Once again super glad I found S&S, and just hoping I keep it off!!! xxx

Ahhhh wow that's such lovely news to hear I am so happy that you've made it to goal and are maintaining but most of all that you are not stressing about it and just living your life and relaxing. Being busy does probably help a lot!! Massive well done. Such an inspiration :)

I am ok, still have weight to lose but am VLCD ing when I can and having social days off when I need to too, and also trying to run 25 miles a week.... Well jog!! I've had 7 dates in total... All first dates... But have a 2nd date tomorrow which is exciting :) but won't expect much. I am going to weigh myself on Tuesday and do my 4 weekly a pics.... Hopefully good news...

So glad to hear you're in a good place - do pop in when you can xx

Back