Jumping on the Slim and Save Band Wagon!

So happy for you that's amazing!!! You're normal!

Day 40

Wake up/Breakfast: Vanilla Beanies coffee, Caramel shake warm with
Normal coffee
Lunch: Cottage Pie with spring onion, 100g of Swede chips
Dinner: Lemon Yoghurt shake
Snacks: Chocolate Truffa Bar, cup of tea, 50ml skimmed milk
Water:
5,184mls
Weight: 10st 6 1/4lbs :-D

Awwwww thanks Lara! Still feeling on top of the world for finally getting into normal BMI. However, I looked at myself in the mirror and even though I love my new found waist and legs, I also see that I have a HELL OF ALOT of toning to do on my arms. So I dusted of a set of Dumbbells and did 15 minutes of arm toning exercises. Will be doing this at least 4 times a week. The Slendertone is fab and really works - as well as S&S I do contribute that to sorting out my tummy as well.

Tried on my size 10 progress dresses and they still don't fit quite right either yet - but I know that I have to reach the 10st mark for those to be a near perfect fit.

On to a new day tomorrow!

Last edited:
You're doing so well, you must be so pleased with yourself x

I've bought another 29 packs haha!!!!

Day 41

Normal coffee
Lunch: Mushroom Pasta, 100g of Swede chips
Dinner: Vanilla Ice Cream shake
Snacks: Chocolate & Orange Truffa Bar, cup of tea, 50ml skimmed milk
Water: 5,144mls
Weight: 10st 5 3/4lbs :-D

Thanks KBQueen - I'm not gonna lie, it's flipping tough even now. It does help that I've got a 17 month old, lot of uni work, normal work and this crazy move to Australia keeping me occupied. However I do sometimes look at my son's food and want it - he eats more than me! I also drink quite a lot of the beanies coffee too as that curbs any sweet thoughts. Funny as before I was pregnant I could take or leave chocs and sweets - I was very much a savoury girl. I still love my cheeses and stuff, but whilst preggo I craved Bourbon biscuits and red velvet cupcakes and that never really went away after. I could kill for one right now!

Lara lol I will also be getting more packs - can you believe it???!!! OH needs more and I've got 28 days worth but 11 of those don't have a "meal" in 'em. Good job I won those points!

Took the plunge today and put on a bikini to see how bad I looked lol. I didn't look tooooooo bad if you looked at me far away lol. Still not happy with ole mummy tummy (I'm doing those exercises too KBQueen!) and of course my arms. Definitely need to be under the 10st mark for me to be confident enough to strut around on a beach in it.

Still sticking to simplicity - my OH has lost 10lbs so far and he's only on day 11! He really looks slim now and wore a pair of jeans that he last wore 3 years ago when he was thinner. He wants to lose another stone, but I think he looks good as he is ( he's 6"1, currently at 14st 7lbs) - but we always want more right???!!

Well done to your OH on his loss. Keep at the exercises, you will notice your tummy toning quite quickly. I'm going back to my kickboxing class as of next week so will need to have a bit more to eat on those days as we work very hard. I'm wondering if a small protein meal would do or if I will need some carbs! Will have to see how it goes x

Thanks KBQueen - yes he's doing really well, has not even gone back on the coffe either, and doesn't want to!
Yep definitely keeping up with the excercise - tough but worth it. I would love to do kickboxing! But I'm so uncoordinated I reckon I'll either do myself or someone some serious harm or make people die of laughter lol! However can't wait until I can run again! Definitely play it by ear and listen to your body - it's high impact so you might need some protein (and even carbs!) for the energy. Have you done classes before on a VLCD?

Day 42

Normal coffee
Lunch: Pasta Carbonara
Dinner: Cookies & Cream shake
Snacks: Mint Choc Truffa Bar, cup of tea, 50ml skimmed milk
Water: 5,169mls
Weight: 10st 5 1/2lbs

Today I had to go to our local corner shop to get some bits, and I had an urge to buy a load of those jellied cola bottle sweets. I used to practically live on those - I always get a bagful lol, but since dieting from August haven't had any. I did resist getting them, but it was blooming hard. Dunno where this sudden urge had come from, as I was doing so well.

I have a weeks break from uni work, so other than my day job I have some free time once my little one is asleep & my OH watches telly - I am learning to crochet. It is blimming hard, but it's keeping me occupied. Official Weigh day tomorrow, hope Its a good un...

Well done. Really impressed with how well you are doing. Hope you're proud of yourself :) it's no easy task resisting for all those months. But you've mAde the choice that makes you happy :)

I started kickboxing in January, did really well at it and even done my grading for my first belt which I passed then I injured myself a couple of months ago and havent been back since. While I was doing kickboxing I wasnt on a VLCD but I wasnt eating well either so I was just maintaining the weight I was at. I think my 4 packs a day plus a protein meal at first and see how I feel, if I feel I need more for energy on those days then I will add a bit in.
A lot of people really enjoy running but I absolutely hate it. I love kickboxing and classes like metafit though. There's a new gym opening where I live sometime in the next 4-8 weeks which I'm going to join so looking forward to that x

Finally got round to reading all of ur diary and uv done amazingly hun well done and you are looking fab :)....i only hope i can manage it for as long as i can as well as u have :)....hope you have a brill day :) xx

P.s glad i am not the only one who weighs daily hehe....ur diary is reli insightful and helpful....:) thanku x

How are you getting on? X

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been incognito!

Had some personal stuff to deal with - a friend of my OH committed suicide. They weren't that close but it still knocked him for six, so have been helping him deal with it.

I'm still 100% on plan too (so is OH even with everything going on) and weighed today at 10st 3lbs. Official weigh day tomorrow so hoping for a little bit more!

Thanks PriPri! You can do it hun!

Lara how's it going with you hun? Will catch up with your diary later xx

Oh what a horrible thing to deal with :-( Hope you're both ok x

That's very sad. I imagine it was a shock for you both. Well done for not letting it affect your goals. I am ok, on track again food wise, also have had things going on xx

Aww noo hope ur both ok hun...:( but like the others have said well done also for sticking to plan as well hunz...was lovely talkin earlier :) nyt nyt xx

Thanks ladies. Yeah it was a shock as he was only 29. No age at all.

Sorry once again for being so rubbish at posting. I've stuck to plan though and had a cheeky weigh in today (weigh in is tomorrow, and I've actually been good with not weighing daily lol). I'm officially in the 9's! 9st 13lbs :D!!!

Also posted this pic of me in my size 10 "progress" dress on the S&S facebook page that I've been trying on weekly. I am about 7lbs until goal to give me leeway for maintenance.

Really hope everyone is well and will DEFINITELY catch up with diaries laterimage.jpg x

You look so tiny wow amazing!! Hope you're feeling good in your skin x

Thanks Lara! It's weird as I know I've lost weight, but I still see lots of flab and imperfections. My OH thinks I'm mad. I am hoping I'm not going down the route I was when I was younger...

I have officially lost 3st since August. Here are before and current pics lol. Tummy is still not as flat as I'd like it to be so more toning required and still have about half a stone left to go x
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 69
WoAaaaa that's so dramtic!!!! Making me motivated to shift my last stone or whatever it is. You look amazing.

Awww thanks Lara:)

I look at it when I still feel down about my mummy tummy lol x

Back