Jumping ship

lola123

Silver Member
Hi ladies

Had a chat with LLC last night and as the group will be splitting next week she has no available groups for me to go in as I am starting work soon. So I have decided to carry on with CD. Would it be still ok for me to come on here and let you know how I'm doing and to see how you all are. This has helped me enormously with my journey and if I'm honest would of not been able to carry on without it. So I have two more weeks with LL then on to cd to lose 2 more stone. I do hope it is as good as LL.

Course you can! Are you not al little annoyed though that your LLC wasn't willing to work around you, you'd think she'd want you to stay on LL and make an effort to help you do so. Anyways good luck with CD and make sure you stay in touch!! x

Course you can, def want to keep reading your posts and know how you're getting on.

I'm sure you'll have the same results with CD, such a shame that your LLC can't accommodate you though.

Well I don't know if we should let you................................... Oh go on then!

Hope you get shot of that last couple of stone you wanna get rid off in double quick time. Make sure you let us know how your new journey goes.

Just thought - doesn't CD have lots more flavours than LL???? I'm so jealous now!

My god girls and corey your the best set of people, love the bum whacking BL. I will come back on here, had my pics done last night was smiling like a cheshire cat on acid. I have asked the LLC to email them but she said she had lost connector. I don't have a scanner so by hook or crook I will get them on here. Many thanks xxx

Lola a description of the photo's and the difference between both sets would be good in the meantime ;)

Hi Lola,

Just a quick FYI - after doing CD there is a lack of support from your CDC so come back on here and we can help you,

There are more flavours, but i shouldn't worry, some are not that nice,

Also to continue with SS don't use the Tetra brics, they have an extra 150 cals and can dramatically slow weight loss down.

If you want to stay with LL phone HO as the charter does state that if the groups are split they have to find you something that meets your requirements, not vv.

Anyway, hope that you succeed,

Big Hugs, xx

Back