Jumping ship

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi ladies

Had a chat with LLC last night and as the group will be splitting next week she has no available groups for me to go in as I am starting work soon. So I have decided to carry on with CD. Would it be still ok for me to come on here and let you know how I'm doing and to see how you all are. This has helped me enormously with my journey and if I'm honest would of not been able to carry on without it. So I have two more weeks with LL then on to cd to lose 2 more stone. I do hope it is as good as LL.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Course you can! Are you not al little annoyed though that your LLC wasn't willing to work around you, you'd think she'd want you to stay on LL and make an effort to help you do so. Anyways good luck with CD and make sure you stay in touch!! x

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Course you can, def want to keep reading your posts and know how you're getting on.

I'm sure you'll have the same results with CD, such a shame that your LLC can't accommodate you though.

5. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Corse u can Lola!!! Are u jumping back to LL to do RtM once you've shifted the 2 stone??

6. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Well I don't know if we should let you................................... Oh go on then!

Hope you get shot of that last couple of stone you wanna get rid off in double quick time. Make sure you let us know how your new journey goes.

Just thought - doesn't CD have lots more flavours than LL???? I'm so jealous now!

7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    No! :whoopass: :rotflmao: hehehe

We'd be crushed if you DIDN't come back here!!! We are all the same, LL'ers and CD'ers. Just good people, working together to help each other acheive a dream!! :)

Continued success Lola!!! With your new food plan and your new job!

xx

8. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    My god girls and corey your the best set of people, love the bum whacking BL. I will come back on here, had my pics done last night was smiling like a cheshire cat on acid. I have asked the LLC to email them but she said she had lost connector. I don't have a scanner so by hook or crook I will get them on here. Many thanks xxx

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lola a description of the photo's and the difference between both sets would be good in the meantime ;)

10. Chev13

Chev13 Glass of wine anyone?

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Lola,

Just a quick FYI - after doing CD there is a lack of support from your CDC so come back on here and we can help you,

There are more flavours, but i shouldn't worry, some are not that nice,

Also to continue with SS don't use the Tetra brics, they have an extra 150 cals and can dramatically slow weight loss down.

If you want to stay with LL phone HO as the charter does state that if the groups are split they have to find you something that meets your requirements, not vv.

Anyway, hope that you succeed,

Big Hugs, xx

11. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for the information

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.