Jumping Tiggers, get 1 for every day that you do fully on restart!

Hey Debs, fab t'see you!!!

To be honest I havent caught up much, too busy with me head down and me eyes on the prize, when i get there Im gonna bluddy well stay there this time:D

Will have a scout about and see how you are doin.

Well done on the great north run, shame Mike had to pull put but Mindey did well I believe.

Keep on bouncin x

Hiya! What a great idea, hope you don't mind me joining :party0049:

im on day 2 of s/s

tigbounce.gif

Hi Irish Lassie, Thats fine, c'mon in!

hello!!
can i join in??
i lost 2 1/2 st ish when i cd'd before, then messed around for 5/6 weeks but on day 3 of restart today.
i am ss+ing/810, is that ok???
xxxx
tigbounce.gif
tigbounce.gif

Day 4 today so another tigger added ,going for an early weigh in today so i'll post the results later .Everyones doing fab keep up the great work x

Missmf, its fine, the way i see it, as long as you have a great day, then have a tigger, just makes the days seem a little more fun.

CD has reduced me to looking forward to bouncing tiggers:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Poor DH:p

Anyway, heres to day 12, Im absolutely thrilled, off to do some cleaning before the school run seen as Ive done bog all all mornin coz Ive been reading on here!!:eek:

Missmf, its fine, the way i see it, as long as you have a great day, then have a tigger, just makes the days seem a little more fun.

CD has reduced me to looking forward to bouncing tiggers:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Poor DH:p

Well, in that case, I'm having another two :D I may not be doing 100%, but I AM being good, and the scales are going the right way. Those are good days :D

Hey Debs, thats my thinking!!! I didnt reward for Sat or Sun as I fell off, but Im back on it now and if i have a good day then ill give me another one tonight!!

Hope everyone is bouncing

Love x

mine wouldnt work on 1 tigger a dat so i did it for 1 tigger a week but i should really have 42 tiggers with 30.5lbs lost in 6 weeks as off today
come on we know this diet works just have to stick to it im SS+ this week so a little food to be added cant wait lol

Well done all, Im back to it now too, add another for me x

Back