Jumping Tiggers, get 1 for every day that you do fully on restart!

Fab Idea! I restarted last week and have had 6 non cheating days so far.

Hey everyone,

I'm on Day 4, Its hard but getting through it

Lx

hi all
havent posted here for a while but i should have 84 tiggers but cant fit them all on hehe lost 47.5 lb yippeeeeeeeeee cant even update as i haven't got enough space lol

hi everyone what a fab idea I'll restart ss again tomorrow and claim my tigger then, being doing okay but fell off wagon yesterday and had 2 biscuits and been picking a bit since I got home today, so the jumping tigger is a good incentive.
:break_diet:

tigbounce.gif
One (my first for me) for yesterday!!!

thank you

Ok, tomorrow is my new day!

I promise to keep you updated with the tigers!! I need a good kick up the bum!

Thanks for the support. I think I have just added 2 much pressure on myself at the moment.

ok- well...wish me luck x

I remembered about the tiggers and thought I'd come back and borrow some. restarted SS on 1st so just starting day 3, therefore helping myself to 2 tiggers
tigbounce.gif
tigbounce.gif

J

CANIREALLYDOTHIS.............. fab idea gona use it for visual reminder of achivements

Hiya Guys, Thanks so much for carrying on with jumping tiggers.

As many of you know my Dad died very suddenly 9 weeks ago, and then my DH's nan last week, so i havent been around that much, and Ive come on and seen tiggers everywhere which has made me smile!!!

Im off CD for a bit, too much going on, and have joined smlimming world so Im gonna have a jumping tigger for every week that I do well to keep me motivated x

Everyone keep at it, and thanks again!

Love x

Back