Jumping to JUDDD to get me to goal, and beyond!

Hope this plan works well for you Cate. It will be nice to know that you can look forward to eating the next day after fasting days. Must make it more enticing to stay on track. Good luck, new horizons ahead ? x

Day 1

7.50am - coffee with milk; nice to have a 'normal' white coffee after the vanilla flavoured ones I've been having on Exante although, to be fair, I did rather like my flavoured coffees
9.00am - Exante shake made up with 600mls water
11.00am - another coffee
4pm - another coffee and that's the last of my milk
7.50pm - Exante shake made up with 600mls water

Drinking water during the day.

So day one pretty much over and it's been fine. Did feel a bit hungry mid afternoon so had a coffee and some more water and it staved off the hunger. My mint is also running rampant in my herb planter so I made a load of tzatziki just to have in the fridge as a handy dip or dressing.

Forgot my hairdresser was coming this evening and she turned up just about 6pm as I was starting to feel hungry and thinking about having my last shake. After she left I had to go up to my friends to feed her cats as I'm looking after them while her family is on holiday and then when I got home James (10 yr old) was desperate to be fed. So I ended up having my shake at 7.50pm and I wasn't feeling as hungry as I had been at 6pm so hunger pangs do pass. Anyway, I can't claim to feel full right now and in fact, I do feel a little bit hungry and yes, I could eat something. But the thing is I'm certainly not starving and I know I can last the evening until bed with a couple more large glasses of water inside me.

So I've successfully completed day one and will weigh tomorrow as I am going to be weighing every Tuesday after my Monday DD. What that means is that my week one weigh in next Tuesday will be reporting 8 days of JUDDDing.

Watching Ken Hom on BBC2's Food and Drink at the moment and thinking about the fact that I can eat tomorrow!! Yippee!!!

Hi Cate. Well done on your first day. Looking forward to news of your weight losses!

Day 1

7.50am - coffee with milk; nice to have a 'normal' white coffee after the vanilla flavoured ones I've been having on Exante although, to be fair, I did rather like my flavoured coffees
9.00am - Exante shake made up with 600mls water
11.00am - another coffee
4pm - another coffee and that's the last of my milk
7.50pm - Exante shake made up with 600mls water

Drinking water during the day.

So day one pretty much over and it's been fine. Did feel a bit hungry mid afternoon so had a coffee and some more water and it staved off the hunger. My mint is also running rampant in my herb planter so I made a load of tzatziki just to have in the fridge as a handy dip or dressing.

Forgot my hairdresser was coming this evening and she turned up just about 6pm as I was starting to feel hungry and thinking about having my last shake. After she left I had to go up to my friends to feed her cats as I'm looking after them while her family is on holiday and then when I got home James (10 yr old) was desperate to be fed. So I ended up having my shake at 7.50pm and I wasn't feeling as hungry as I had been at 6pm so hunger pangs do pass. Anyway, I can't claim to feel full right now and in fact, I do feel a little bit hungry and yes, I could eat something. But the thing is I'm certainly not starving and I know I can last the evening until bed with a couple more large glasses of water inside me.

So I've successfully completed day one and will weigh tomorrow as I am going to be weighing every Tuesday after my Monday DD. What that means is that my week one weigh in next Tuesday will be reporting 8 days of JUDDDing.

Watching Ken Hom on BBC2's Food and Drink at the moment and thinking about the fact that I can eat tomorrow!! Yippee!!!

Well done on ur first day - I'm watching u with great interest as I'm considering switching to JUDD myself!

So glad day one has gone so well for you, I bet you're really looking forward to tomorrow :)

Well done on a successful day xx

Well done! Sounds like you are getting into the swing of it :)

So glad day one has gone so well for you, I bet you're really looking forward to tomorrow :)

Well done on a successful day xx

Thanks Katie. I really am looking forward to tomorrow. ;)

Well done on getting through your first DD x

Thanks. 11.30pm now and starting to feel hungry so will be off to bed shortly. The sooner I go to bed, the sooner I'll be asleep, morning will be here and I can have breakfast. Ridiculously excited by that fact. Anyone would think I hadn't eaten in a decade!! :rolleyes:

And the weird thing is... I lose that feeling of hunger overnight and don't feel starving on an UD morning...have no idea why but a lot of people have felt the same.

I'm completely the same I go to bed on a fast day thinking I'm so hungry I'll never sleep but wake up next morning less hungry than a non fast day... It's very strange.

Well done Cate on your first successful fast xx

Good luck cate! Can just picture you staring into the fridge thinking "tomorrow" hope you get into the swing of things nice and quickly :)

Good luck Cate x I'm sure you'll do just fine though as it really is just a day at a time you need to have maximum control and be strong...UDs make up for it!!

Hope this plan works well for you Cate. It will be nice to know that you can look forward to eating the next day after fasting days. Must make it more enticing to stay on track. Good luck, new horizons ahead ? x

Hi Cate. Well done on your first day. Looking forward to news of your weight losses!

Well done on ur first day - I'm watching u with great interest as I'm considering switching to JUDD myself!

Well done! Sounds like you are getting into the swing of it :)

Well done Cate on your first successful fast xx

Thanks everyone.

Well day two has kicked off. Just having a coffee and deciding what I'm going to have for breakfast. Have measured out my 100 cals (200mls) of semi-skimmed as I've decided to stick to three coffees a day. I am feeling a bit hungry but not so hungry that I could demolish the entire contents of the fridge! Enjoying sitting here, sipping my coffee and thinking what I feel like. Same as Weebuns, I'm aiming for an 80/20 split between good food and treats so I won't be having croissants with Nutella for breakfast - well not every day. LOL. This for me is not a diet - it's a change of lifestyle and I don't ever intend to stop; just to cut back on the number of fasting days in order to maintain once I get to goal.

Weighed this morning and I'm under 210lbs - 209.2lbs to be exact!!! So I dropped 2.8lbs yesterday and that squeezes me into the 14s. Delighted. I'm not weighing now until next Tuesday. I can't cope with all the upping and downing on the scales which is sure to be an inevitability after up and down days.

Looking forward to a day of healthy eating. Will report on my consumption later.

Sounds like a good start Cate & into the 14's well done!:)

Sounds like a good start Cate & into the 14's well done!:)

Thanks CP. So glad to have broken through the 210lbs barrier! Under 200lbs next mini goal.

Back