June 100 miles :)

Krystle : 100 miles (160km)- 91.87 miles done (147.85km) done
Violet : 70 miles (112km) - 45 miles done
Claire : 100 miles (160km) - 64.61 miles (103.98km) done

Managed to swim just over 1mile last night so slowly getting there! Will hopefully get another mile in tonight and then a good workout in the morning (as long as I get up in time!!) not sure I'll catch you up though Kes! :cry:

Krystle : 100 miles (160km)- 91.87 miles done (147.85km) done
Claire : 100 miles (160km) - 86.00 miles (138.4km) done

I think one more work out and I should be there, fitting that work out in this week may be the problem though, my son has a cricket match tonight so maybe I'll have to walk round the pitch the whole game as I have a busy week and not sure I'm going to get to the gym this week :( I'm probably the only person hoping it will rain later just so I can go to the gym :rolleyes:
Kes you must have hit your Target now haven't you?

Krystle : 100 miles (160km)- 95.97 miles done (154.44km) done
Claire : 100 miles (160km) - 86.00 miles (138.4km) done

not quite there, but should get there this week..... (i hope) lol i too am not quite sure when i can get to the gym this week....

Claire : 100 miles (160km) - 95.3 miles (153.4km) done

Sooo close, I should be swimming a mile tonight and then hoping I might get to the gym for 6.30am tomorrow as dh is going to be working from home due to the teachers strike so hopefully I'll make it to the target!!

Claire : 100 miles (160km) - 101.16 miles (162.8km) done

:DI made it!!:D
Thanks to getting to the gym at 6.30am today I completed the 100miles I set myself! Think next month I might go for a bit less as I've got quite a busy July so not sure how often I'll get to the gym!

Well done for doing the 100miles hun!! Good for you!! :)

I joined a week or so in, so set myself 70miles..I think I made it to just over 50miles..I've been out ot action the last week with bad knees so couldn't get the extra 20 miles :(

Hopefully I'll do better next time :)

50 miles is still excellent, in fact I think if people manage any exercise it's a bonus as I know there are a lot of that don't exercise at all for what ever reason!
I've got my 1st offical weigh in tomorrow too

Thanks hun! Good look for your weigh in tomorrow, I bet it's a good one ;)

well done claire, you did beat me.. :(.. but i was sooo close.

i have not had the energy this week to get in there and do the last 4 miles.... so i fell short...
im gonna do hours this month as apposed to miles...
think i can achieve that one more... so im going to see how that one goes, and if its not really a challenge then August will be a good time to go back to 100 miles :)

That's a great idea hun!...I think hours sounds a bit more do-able, doesn't seem to as stressful..how many hours are you thinking of?

Hours sounds a great idea!
My personal trainer is a bit of a hippy and gets me to work out on how I am feeling and every few minutes he gets me to say 'can I say a long sentence or not' and if I can't he tells me to slow down or reduce the level etc so I can speak! and he hates me saying I need to get to the rounded minute or km! So makes me get of at a random time!

I've never though of it like that...not being able to speak when exercising ;)

I know! Plus the funny thing is he stands there talking to me for the whole session too!
But talking when exercising is easy for me as I'm a hockey goalkeeper and I talk to my team most of the game!

Back