June ~ Antenatal Challenge

hey girls ive not weighed myself in ages and i done it this morning and im not suprised to say that i have put on 3lbs!! hehe nothing to do with ALL the crap ive been eating! :p x x

OH MY GOD!!!! I just weighed myself on some different scales and they said 14stone 12lbs.....what should i do? wait and weigh myself on the others to see if its the same or just deal with the fact that i have put on 7lbs in 4 days lol! surly that cant be right?.......please let it not be right!! hahaha x x

Don't panic Kelly!!!!! lol:8855:

Always just try to weight on the same scales....they all very, some greatly some not so much and I just think this is whats happened in your case! Weigh on your usual scales at usual time etc asap and I'm sure you will get a reading your happier with!:)

Me on the other hand weighted on the same scales and since thursday until 7 am this morning i have gained 5 bloody pounds!!!:wave_cry: Putting me at 14st 12lbs and total pregnancy weight gain at a whopping 18lbs!:eek:

Although I don't believe it! (said in one foot in the grave style! haha) :8855:
And I think my body is holding on to every oz of water going into my mouth! As with hot weather I have been drinking lots of ice cold water like a good girl! :)

On another note I bought some lovely new maternity tops for warm weather and today it flipping windy and raining! Typical!:cool:

I'm away at my parents this week so weighed in on Friday and I was still the same. I'm sure I'll be putting on weight this week what with my parents constantly baking flans, pies and scones! Although my Dad has grown far too many strawberries and, despite my Mum making Jam, smoothies, flans etc. there's still loads so am happily eating those all morning whilst working :)

I'll find out the damage next Monday!

well seems like im going to be putting on from now lol another + 2lbs! im not too fussed as i no baby is having growth spurts ect

Had a 3lb increase which I'm not surprised by, what with being at my parents, plus my appetite has returned a bit. It should decrease over the next week or two now we're back home and away from the temptations of home baking! :)

Failed my target miserably, I put on 4lbs, all in one week:cry: So I don't think I will be losing in july just hope not to put on more than 4lbs.

Well... I thought I was doing well, lost 2.5lb by Saturday... but today I appear to have put 2lb back on! Now, I know I had a chocolate brownie yesterday but not 2lb's worth (unfortunately!).

Will just keep an eye on it this week.

Lost 1.5lb so back down to just a 1lb gain so far. Not been good over the weekend anyway (baked a cake yesterday!) so still quite happy with staying within easy reach of my pre-pregnancy weight. :)

Back