JUNE CHALLENGE - EASY DOES IT

1lb on this week Daz x

I stayed the same friday last. Sorry late Another challenge I did not meet but I will keep trying.

A yoyo month for me. 5.8lb on please daz... but it was my birthday weekend after all

I'm going to have to bow out of this challenge I think. Thanks daz

Me to rae rae, i know your pain

STS this week Daz, which isn't too shabby, only 0.5lb away from my June target!

1lb on this week Daz x

2lb off for me this week. :) Thanks. x

I stayed the same friday last. Sorry late Another challenge I did not meet but I will keep trying.

June Challenge.png

4.5 off for me this week! Phew - that took me a bit closer to my June target. And I got Slimmer of the Month. :) Thank you.

Well done everyone - some brill results. Look forward to seeing the results on the next challenge starting tomorrow :D

I'm confused! :(
Had a loss tonight, do I post it here or is it to go into the july challenge?? I seem to have one slot left on the chart? x

I'm confused! :(
Had a loss tonight, do I post it here or is it to go into the july challenge?? I seem to have one slot left on the chart? x

Hi chick - it will go on the July challenge

Can you check your book and go back for the last month to see which week is missing for June?

There might not be a week missing: people who weigh on Mondays would have had five weigh-ins in June, whereas everyone else would have had four. Or at least, that's what I came up with when I was confused too!

There might not be a week missing: people who weigh on Mondays would have had five weigh-ins in June, whereas everyone else would have had four. Or at least, that's what I came up with when I was confused too!

That makes sense! D'oh - Why didn't I think of that!? :D

Back