June Challenge...!! Join me....!! :)

All sounding positive which is great.:p
I got out my bike this morning as I am off this week - did about 2 miles so not bad.

wow you got your bike out!! i haven't rode a bike in 15 years!! i just cant do it!! hurts my bum..... :(

Gonna have green day today i think :) feel like pasta or egg and chips :)

have a good day :)

Morning Irene, How you doing today? Loving the fact that you got the bike out - I love to ride my bike, makes me feel free and exhilarated!! Sounds stupid but I do :) Think you'll keep it up Irene? I want to try & come home & do some sit ups... Maybe thats something we should do as a group, aim to do 25 sits up a day then increase it the next week to 35 etc....??

Slim - you must find doing green and red days a lot easier than EE?? Having done both I dont think I could go back to doing just one or the other? xxx

Morning ladies. What a lovely day. Had weetabix with strawberries for brekkie, Planning on tuna and pasta salad for lunch and smothered chicken for tea. Yum Yum. think that'll make today EE. Think i'll pass on the bike ride in favour of a cuppa and a book in the garden for an hour before work. Does all that page flicking count as body magic??

Would love to join you on the sit ups challenge Blondee but having op on my shoulder in a few weeks so way too painful.that's my excuse anyway! Will go for a walk tonight tho x

Morning ladies. Does all that page flicking count as body magic??

Would love to join you on the sit ups challenge Blondee but having op on my shoulder in a few weeks so way too painful.

Lin I am officially ruling you out of the sit ups - no need to make pains worse :( Hope your op goes ok for you - plenty of grapes at your bed side to keep you happy while you rest though :)

Love the idea of flicking pages as body magic!! Haha!! Yes but on a very small scale ;) I have my body magic stickers but they are so pointless because I do all this exercise and sometimes still stay the same weight!! xxx

Bet you're toning up and losing inches tho which is more important. What time's your weigh in?

Bet you're toning up and losing inches tho which is more important. What time's your weigh in?

I hope to be toning up yeah... I feel like my belly is going a little flatter but havent been at the gym this week due to Bank Hol Monday & my gym buddy is on hols so resumes again on Monday!! :D

I weigh in tonight at around about half six...!! I'm dreading it but then if I put some on - which I'm expecting - then I've got something to focus on for next week :) xx

Hi, can I join in your challenge. I am re-joining sw tonight

Hi Nikki. I rejoined(again) on Monday. Know it works yet i keep messing about and getting nowhere. Determined that healthy steady loss is the way to do it now tho. Hols in 5 weeks and want at least a stone off by then. Good luck and welcome to our little gang x

Afternoon all....

Welcome Nikki good luck on your sw journey :)

Blondee I must say that i do like the flexibility we have with sw that we can do green one day red the next or EE if we fancy....But i find the easiest is Green for me, i am always starving on Red!! and i find i pick more on EE.........

I have been today and had a sunbed and used the power plate for 10 mins.... thats my body magic!! there is not a chance for me to sit in the garden and read a book...... the boys wont give me any peace for that!

Good luck for your weigh in tonight....i would not look at the scales and tell your consultant to just put your weight in your book and not look if your really concerned you have gained....then have a fab week and then look at what the damage was..... It will help you keep your focus and not have negative thoughts :)

Just had lunch which was a huge salad, cottage cheese, quorn turkey slices with parika pasta :) yummy!! think i may have some stewed rhubarb and yogurt with an alpen light on for pud :)

catch up with you all later :)

Hi, can I join in your challenge. I am re-joining sw tonight

Welcome Nikki :) Hope you lose what you feel the need to do... Let us know how you get on with your group tonight if you're rejoining. I dont stay at mine, I just get weighed and go but let us know if you feel it benefits you :) xx

Afternoon all....

I have been today and had a sunbed and used the power plate for 10 mins.... thats my body magic!! there is not a chance for me to sit in the garden and read a book...... the boys wont give me any peace for that!

Slim I agree with you about the flexibility on SW - I used to enjoy all green days because I eat lots of past and rice but now EE has come along and I have have all or neither :) I agree I might not look at my weight... I might just get on and start again 'pretending' I've stayed the same :D That way I will have 'no' losses?! Its a good idea hun thanks for that!! I love the vibe plates - they really do work aswell. You need to use them every day apparently so see fast results but there is one in my gym & one at my Mums tanning salon & they are expensive for ten minutes but if they work then worth it!! xxx

I have only been using them for a week, they are not bad price i pay £30 for 10 sessions of 10 mins...... i am only getting to use them 2 or three times a week at the mo.... but at least i am doing something! They do make me ache so i know they are doing something for my muscles!!

I have only been using them for a week, they are not bad price i pay £30 for 10 sessions of 10 mins...... i am only getting to use them 2 or three times a week at the mo.... but at least i am doing something! They do make me ache so i know they are doing something for my muscles!!

Yes thats def when you know somethings working hard when you ache!!! First time I used it I ached like I'd been to the gym for ten hours!!! If you do the right exercises on them they are a real help to losing it and really toning up!! Thats a fab price too.... I think they were a big hit when they first came into salons and now the prices are coming down a bit so thats quite reasonable isnt it!! xx

Thinking I was going to gain... I actually list 1.5lb!! What a result :) Dead chuffed xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Oh wow. Well done. Bet you're one very happy bunny x

lin59 said:
Oh wow. Well done. Bet you're one very happy bunny x

Really am happy, it is amazing how you can feel so different to how your body actually is - if that makes any sense?? I would have put a big lotto win on the fact that I've gained - would have lost it obviously but thats how i felt!! Pleased though hun thanks :) Gonna kick this June Challenge lol xxx

YAYAYAY!! well done...... thats really good blondee!!

I know exactly what you mean about feeling bigger!! i feel bigger and more bloated since starting the plan but have lost weight!!?????

But i can see i have lost weight in my face, its my middle that feels bigger with all the food i put in it!!

Onwards today for a good day!! Had a lovely cooked breakfast and am now stuffed!!

Have a great day all :)

YAYAYAY!! well done...... thats really good blondee!!

I know exactly what you mean about feeling bigger!! i feel bigger and more bloated since starting the plan but have lost weight!!?????

But i can see i have lost weight in my face, its my middle that feels bigger with all the food i put in it!!

Onwards today for a good day!! Had a lovely cooked breakfast and am now stuffed!!

Have a great day all :)

Thanks slim!! :D I'm dead chuffed... Got loads of positive vibes to give out having lost that now, woohoo!! :) Sometimes I feel skinny allllll day but then other days... Only the morning haha ;) I wish I would lose it in my face... I come from a family of chubby round faces so to lose my second & third chin would be awesome LOL :O Have a lovely day - your cooked brekkie sounds lush, I'm 'wel jel' ;) Have a grand day!!! xxx

Hi. Sorry been quiet today. Busy catching some rays. Drunk gallons of water and had lots of salad and fruit so a good day all in all. Just off to work now. Have a lovely evening all x

lin59 said:
Hi. Sorry been quiet today. Busy catching some rays. Drunk gallons of water and had lots of salad and fruit so a good day all in all. Just off to work now. Have a lovely evening all x

Lin I don't blame you one bit love!! I'm sitting in the car on way home catching them too!! Glad to hear of your healthy intake too :) Have a grand wkend xxx

Hi, went to group on Thursday, 2 friends from work came as well, so hopefully that will keep me on track.

Not many stayed to group, but it was ok, hopefully will be better as I get to know other members. It was a stand in consultant as normal one was on holiday, so I will look forward to meeting her next week.

Been 100% so far, so hopefully will see a lose next week, going to try and start exercising at home as I cant afford gym membership and feel self consicous being over weight.

Is everyone else having a great weekend

Back