June Challenge...!! Join me....!! :)

Hi Nikki.Had a bit of a blip yesterday but not half as bad as it could've been and soon got back on track. Looking forward to a nice Sunday roast with loads of veggies. Been for a long walk this morning and planning on a nice chilled out afternoon. Good luck for the rest of your week x

NikkiD said:
Been 100% so far, so hopefully will see a lose next week, going to try and start exercising at home as I cant afford gym membership and feel self consicous being over weight.

Is everyone else having a great weekend

Hi Nikki & Lin... Glad you're doing ok in the group, it's always nice to have someone to go with too!! Sounds like you're so far so good :) Maybe once you've done a bit of exercise you will gain some confidence to get out & do some more either outside or in a class!! ;)

Lin I'm doing a dinner too though I've not got a joint of anything so doing some steak type burgers with some sausage :) Your afternoon sounds perfect - hope you enjoy it :) xxx

lin59 said:
Hi Nikki.Had a bit of a blip yesterday but not half as bad as it could've been and soon got back on track. Looking forward to a nice Sunday roast with loads of veggies. Been for a long walk this morning and planning on a nice chilled out afternoon. Good luck for the rest of your week x

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Morning!! Been away this weekend..... Blipped big style yesterday but now back on track..... put on 3 lbs though!!!!

have a great day all
x

Morning!! Been away this weekend..... Blipped big style yesterday but now back on track..... put on 3 lbs though!!!!

have a great day all
x

Love that you're quite happy to say well this happened and now I'm back on it hahaha good lass!! ;) You must have enjoyed the blip LOL xxx :)

How are all the lovely June slimmers doing today? Start of the week and already being very good I hope?? I'm not being weighed this week as I'm off on a mini break to see my Dad so I've had a chocolate bar for my lunch hehe ;) Hope you're all well and having a lovely day xxx :)

hope your all good today :) 100% day here!!

I'm officially off the wagon and in holiday mode LOL ;) Go away Thursday so not weighing in but omg I need to get back on it... Have had lots of lovely comments past two days so need to keep it up!! Just going to ignore the fact that I had a toffee crisp just haha :) How you all doing xxx

Back on it... Had a lovely syn free tea - which makes up for my toffee crisp earlier & also made some sw choc mousse from the website!! About to indulge so will let you all know what it's like tomz :) xx

The choc mousses of sw website - it's amazing :) xx

Attachments

• image-491909972.jpg
    image-491909972.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 43
Back