June Challenge!!

Hi
can you put me down to lose 2.5lbs please, that'll take me 2 lbs under target then I'll need to decide whether to drop it or not.
ta

sarah29704 said:
Hiya, i,m trying to join the june challenge by clicking on the link but it won,t let me post,maybe cos i,m using my phone. Would someone kindly add me to the list,i,d like to lose 9lbs,which would bring me to my target weight. Thanks so much.

Add in the above plz x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hi id like to join in this too if that's ok :) I had my first WI today and lost 4lbs :) Id like to aim to lose 10lbs during June to take me to 1stone (might be a bit optimistic lol) Good luck everyone! :D

Hi,

Can I be added to your list please.

I'm a Monday Weigh In with a weeks Holiday & 2 big nights out this Month but still gonna target 12lb please.

Thank You & Good Luck All!!

Gavin

I was considering dropping my target til i saw your optimism :D
lets do it ^_^

all added :D

it's so annoying being a thursday weigher though.. i won't weigh 'til we're 6 days in :cry:

If anyone wants to though, I don't see why people couldn't have a sneaky little extra weigh in right at the end of the month, get the whole month out of it rather than about 4 weeks :)

I lost 2lbs on Tuesday, gutted its not June as I might have a wee gain when I get weighed....won't have an official weigh in until the second week in June, but I weighed myself at my mums on Wednesday...will I be okay weighing myself on those scales next Wed and noting the difference from them as a loss or gain rather then waiting two weeks for the slimming world scales?

yeah of course =)
we'll have the most accurate results anyways, cos everything lost will be within the month of june rather than the last however many days of may included.
not that that's a good thing really, but yeah ^_^

Hi, I'm in.
I want 9lb in June please.

Hey can i join too, please? I'd like 8lb for June :)

**edit
Forgot to say, I'm a thursday weigher :)

Last edited:
5lb target for me please! I'm a Thursday weigher, but 5lbs should be do-able. Although there is a week-long holiday in there, so might be a tad optimistic...

Back