June Challenge!!

Happy June everyone!
dead excited for any friday weighers to get the ball rolling!
i'm really gonna go for this one. i'm pretty embarrassed by my May progress so i'm not gonna let myself ruin June too :)

Good Luck!!

I'd like 8lb please! :)

I'm in process of doing 30 day shred n completed day 4 today. Everyone has told me that I will gain before shredding so I'm about nervous for hitting the scales on Wednesday

Might after make myself a batch of super speed soup to boost my results

Jo2982 said:
I'm in process of doing 30 day shred n completed day 4 today. Everyone has told me that I will gain before shredding so I'm about nervous for hitting the scales on Wednesday

Might after make myself a batch of super speed soup to boost my results

I was told the same with kettlebells but it didn't happen. I believe it's something to do with torn muscles retaining water. I certainly ached for days after my first session but maybe I got it over with between WI days. It's only temporary.

daisybell18 said:
I was told the same with kettlebells but it didn't happen. I believe it's something to do with torn muscles retaining water. I certainly ached for days after my first session but maybe I got it over with between WI days. It's only temporary.

I hope so.....I'm trying to get some of the belly reduced for when I go on my holiday in 2 weeks so the shred should help.....I'm not expecting to drop a dress size or anything but it would be nice if my clothes fitted a little better

As I go on holiday in two weeks to Florida I am going to just watch this challenge and then anything I lose before I go is a bonus. Will definitely be taking up the July challenge though when I get back around the 3rd July !!!! Good luck to you all x

Back