JUNE weightloss goals

Thanks for the thoughts.. I have not weighed in this week after all, I ended up having to do an extra shift at work and I try not to wi other than first thing (I use dto have a bit of an addiction to the scales) So I have decided that I will just wait till the 1st July as that will give me the total for the months challenge.

I have NOT met my target for June. On the plus side, I have been on holiday for last 2 weeks and put on only 0.5lbs so very pleased with that.

havent met my goal either lost 5 wanted 6 to get my two stone. Not too bad considering i had flu and a chest infection for two weeks and now i have either sprained my wrist or have tnedonitus so again cant exercise.

Have dress fitting today so something to look forward to.

just hope wrist is better by wedding as really dont want to have to keep my splint on on the day . 3 1/2 weeks and counting!!!

Well hopped on yesterday morning and I was 15st 2 1/2 lbs

So i'm going to take that as making my target :p well for this thread anyways.

Now i was actually out yesterday with ones from work so it was actually a bit of wreck but hey it's only the start of a new month ;)

lost a total of 7lbs for last month,
BRING on July!
i will make my challenge goals.. lol.

Well done Kes :) I know you were getting peed off!

yes. i am still annoyed that i didnt lose what i wanted for june. but here is another month. the Dr is well chuffed with me for my achievements so far... so heres hoping i can do even better!

Back