jus wanted to say hi

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by stacey, 29 October 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hiya everyone

i did ww a few years ago with my mam, she mainted at goal n i put 4 stone on, tried cd bout 10 times over and just cant do it

so am bk to ww :)

am allowed 24 points a day, and i start work full time today, which is 12 till 8 mon to fri so had wheatabix for breakfast, makin a sarnie and sum quavers with a sugar free jelly for lunch and a weight watchers lasange for tea

sounds good for a diet hehe

not sure if i am goin to a ww meetin tho cos i cant find one near me, so sorry if i keep botherin u with how many points in this etc :)

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    welcome Stacey, hope you do well with WW.
    I for 1 won't mind you asking q's about points, i have e-source so can look up most things for you.
    good luck & enjoy.
    xx

4. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Stacey :D

Best of luck with the weight loss! I'm doing WW at home too and it's going great, so it can be done :D

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Woohoo! Welcome to WW

Dont worry about not getting to meetings.. .I havent been to one and its not done me any harm ;)

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

thanks everyone :D

am so much happier atm on ww than on cd, its a fab diet it jus didnt suit my lifestyle

xxx

7. My BMI is too HIGH

My BMI is too HIGH Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Stacey!

8. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Stacey
    Best of luck with the diet, there's a sticky at the top which tells you a lot of points but please feel free to ask on here as well, any probs/queries just give us a shout!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.